Industry X Manager - Digital Manufacturing & OperationsApply now
Industry X Manager - Digital Manufacturing & Operations
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
- Lead Manufacturing & Operations transformation programs to drive process & innovation activities at our Clients
- Drive digital transformation journeys with capabilities in defining Digital Manufacturing roadmap, process design, value realization and Digital Manufacturing maturity assessment areas
- Engage in client facing and thought leadership activities including developing new Points of View, driving business development and innovation in the DMO domain; leveraging as well existing Industry X strategic approaches & points of view, capabilities (where relevant such as Industry Groups, Applied Intelligence and Supply Chain & Operations practices) and technologies
- Build relationships with clients to maintain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt your communication style to suit different audience levels & seniority
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team driver with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- University degree with a strong affinity for technology, MBA is a plus
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience and digital transformations
- Expert in Digital Manufacturing concepts, LEAN methodologies, process excellence, functional solutioning, solution designing, digital transformations and shaping end to end engineering transformations
- Experienced in system implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.