Industry X - Experienced ConsultantApply now
Industry X - Experienced Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
You are you a true innovator, visionaire and problem solver in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing. You are a next generation leader that drives digital transformations and helps our clients transform their organizations to innovate, launch new products and ensure long-term sustainability. You look at products and processes from ideation to industrialization to their end-of-life by using the power of data and digital ingenuity to help our clients redefine the products they make and how they make them. Your vision for value starts with the customer journey, extends across the enterprise, and then back again, leading to greater productivity, growth and sustainability. You touch the product lifecycle every step of the way:
- How products are designed and engineered
- How products are sourced and supplied
- How products are manufactured
- How products are serviced, returned and renewed
Within Industry X in the Netherlands you will work with the best teams in the world on digital transformation projects for diverse international clients spanning all industries. You will:
- Work on cutting-edge digital transformation programs to drive product, process & innovation activities at our clients and engage in client facing and thought leadership activities in the Engineering & Manufacturing domain.
- Be passionate to work on Industry X related technologies and inspire others on the latest and greatest trends and innovations.
- Collaborate with technical architects and business teams across the world to find solutions and value and subsequently lead your team to deliver these.
- You are a true team player with great analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Learn and to grow within the field of Industry X. You are open and eager to learn new technologies and methodologies and gain broad experience across industries.
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses. Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now!
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree with a strong affinity for technology, consulting and innovation
- You are passionate about digital transformations and Industry X related solutions
- You have experience with different project management methods such as Waterfall and Agile
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are able to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
You have 1-10 years of relevant digital transformation experience in one or more of the following Industry X areas and relevant skills:
- Engineering and R&D Digitization (e.g. digital twin & thread, next-generation R&D and PLM)
- Smart connected product design & development (e.g. IoT-connected, software-enabled devices)
- Product platform engineering & modernization (e.g. connected software-based platforms and layers)
- Product as-a-service enablement (e.g. servitization transformations and aftermarket enablement)
- Production and operations (e.g. IT/OT integration, factory of the future, IIoT and sensor technology, machine learning, MES integration and more)
- Digital transformation of capital projects (e.g. smart connected project execution for the engineering and construction industry)
- Intelligent asset management services (e.g. machine learning and IoT to turn your asset data into actionable insights)
- Digital industrial workforce (e.g using AR/VR), mobility, IoT to drive worker safety and efficiency)
- Autonomous robotics systems (e.g. smart cobotics solutions fostering transformation to autonomous operations)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Opportunity to volunteer time and skills for the benefit of communities and the environment
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp through firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.