Industry X – Engineering and R&D Digitization Sales LeadApply now
Industry X – Engineering and R&D Digitization Sales Lead
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
At Accenture Industry X we have a exciting opportunity for Senior Sales Executives in the area of Engineering and R&D Digitization. Are you that ambitious professional who wants to drive and guide our teams throughout the whole sales cycle? You have a flair for developing strong relationships with client stakeholders, are able to easily establish new connections and expand your network across the Dutch and international R&D landscape to develop attractive new opportunities. You have a proven track-record in the field of Engineering and R&D, Sales leadership and Digital Transformation programmes.
- Using your expertise and influence to identify and generate sales opportunities within existing and prospective clients in the Engineering and R&D domain and to drive the sales process from start to finish.
- Focus on building long term and trust-based relationships with clients at C-level and Heads of Engineering as well as within Accenture key stakeholders and Industry X colleagues.
- Develop and leverage new/existing relationships across our ecosystem and with our strategic partners in the industry such as SAP, Siemens, PTC or Dassault to identify and drive collaborative propositions to our clients
- Develop new innovative solutions, differentiated value propositions and deal shapes to bring the best of One Industry X to our clients to deliver projects that might combine IX, Security, Cloud-based solutions and Data & Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Engage in marketing activities focused at generating client awareness of Accenture as a premium brand in Engineering and R&D consulting
- Construct and execute opportunity plans at our clients, including win themes, win tactics & action plan, relationship plan, deal shaping and price-to-win;
- Review solution plans, cost models and written proposals as appropriate to ensure alignment with sales strategy, win themes, and price-to-win
- You will be collaborating with teams across Accenture and you will support others at Industry X to grow the next generation of engineering consulting leaders with a strong mix of traditional engineering know-how with digital technologies
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses. Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now!
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience in the Engineering and R&D domain (e.g. PLM/CAD) with proven trackrecord on Digital Transformations and Sales Leadership.
- You can leverage on deep engineering and/or production development expertise with the ability to articulate through compelling storytelling. You can easily build credibility with the R&D organizations of our clients based on industry experience as well as consulting/delivery in R&D and engineering disciplines.
- You have a strong knowledge of traditional engineering processes and PLM tools such as SAP, Siemens, Dassault or PTC across the value chain and are able to unlock value from Digital Thread / Twin and CloudFirst initiatives.
- You have a deep understanding of project delivery methodologies around large programs including Waterfal and Agile and are able to easily bridge the gap between closing a sales opportunity and initiating the delivery of the project.
- You are familiar with Sales Processes from start to finish from the perspective at Accenture but also from client side and can foresee potential barriers in engineering transformations and how these barriers can be removed.
- Experienced in key focus industries such as Consumer Goods & Services, High-Tech or Industrials
- You are passionate about Engineering and R&D digital transformations and are able to easily convey your enthusiasm across internal Accenture colleagues and clients
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English and are currently (or planning to be) living in the Netherlands
- You are able to travel to (international) client sites on a frequent basis
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Flexible working arrangements and working from home possible
- Wide range of training opportunities
- Opportunity to volunteer time and skills for the benefit of communities and the environment
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp through email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.