Industry X Embedded Software Test ArchitectApply now
Industry X Embedded Software Test Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is your chance to work in a startup environment with the network possibilities of a big corporate. We are building a new team in a new environment in the infamous Innovation Powerhouse in Eindhoven (NL) among the world’s top talents in design-driven product innovation.
Your JobAs an Industry X Embedded Test Architect, you ensure the quality of the embedded digital solutions we craft for our clients globally and show how modern development teams work.
- Create test strategy and test plan for Embedded systems.
- Analyze requirements, create test cases and execute them.
- If requirements are incomplete, you will ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively.
- FIND BUGS.
- Conduct exploratory testing and automate regression tests.
- Pursue opportunities to improve delivery quality and efficiency within the organization.
- Continuously learn and grow new and existing technical and consulting skills.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate within your development team and client team.
- Work on cross-functional teams.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- You have at least 1 year of software testing or test automation experience, developing software solutions in an Agile and multidisciplinary environment.
- You have experience in one or more general programming/scripting languages such as Python, Java, C#, C/C++ or similar.
- You have strong knowledge in one or more of Web technologies, Mobile technologies, Embedded systems, Communication protocols or Data science
- Experience with test automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Katalon, Postman, SoapUI etc.) and test automation frameworks (pytest, TestNG, Cucumber, Robot Framework etc. ) is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch is a plus
- You have a BSc or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, are open minded and eager to work on the latest innovations of our clients in an environment with people who embrace change and are at the forefront of innovation.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients
- An inspiring work environment with teams working in at the forefront of innovation
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.