Industry X Consultant - Intelligent Products & PlatformsApply now
Industry X Consultant - Intelligent Products & Platforms
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Intelligent Products and Platforms directly links engineering and product development spend to business value, unlocking innovative new sources of growth for our clients. Our expertise puts us at the core of our clients’ product and service value chains; fusing hardware, software, connectivity and cloud to deliver winning experiences while ensuring business results. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industries and the services to reinvent clients’ products, services and platforms, to be smarter and more connected. Join us as we reinvent industries across Consumer Goods & Services and Retail Products, Industrial Equipment & Construction, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Oil and Gas, and Utilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in the Netherlands with focus on Intelligent Products and Platforms (IPP). We partner with our clients to build platform-based business and operating models, helping to navigate the shift to experience-driven innovation and accelerate time to revenue. We architect, design, develop, and build software, hardware and scalable products in this space. We help our clients transform their organizations to innovate and launch new businesses to optimize the return on investment of our clients’ legacy and new product spend to ensure long-term sustainability of their businesses.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead Engineering and R&D transformation programs to drive process & innovation activities at our Clients
- Drive digital transformation journeys with capabilities in defining PLM roadmap, process design, value realization and PLM maturity assessment areas
- Engage in client facing and thought leadership activities including developing new Points of View, driving business development and innovation in the IPP domain; leveraging as well existing Industry X strategic approaches & points of view, capabilities (where relevant such as Industry Groups, Applied Intelligence and Innovation practices) and technologies
- Build relationships with clients to maintain Accenture’s profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to adapt your communication style to suit different audience levels & seniority
- You’re as good with people as you are with business processes and technology, a true team driver with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University degree with a strong affinity for technology, MBA is a plus
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience and digital transformations
- Expert in PLM concepts, process excellence, functional solutioning, solution designing, digital transformations and shaping end to end engineering transformations
- Experienced in system implementation methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen through email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.