Industrial & Mobility Industry (Senior) ManagerApply now
Industrial & Mobility Industry (Senior) Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you inspired by the rapidly changing environment in which today’s Industrial & Mobility companies operate in? Are you excited to help our Industrial & Mobility client with these challenges ahead? And do you get energy from building new client relationships?
Then the position of (Senior) Manager Industrial & Mobility Industry for our Products Client Group is what you are looking for!
As (Senior) Manager you will be part of the Products Industry team within our Client Groups. This team supports companies in the following industries:
- Industrial industry, including manufacturing, industrial equipment, engineering, freight & logistics and construction
- Mobility, including automotive and public transport
- Retail industry, including grocery, fashion and beauty, DIY, and non-food
- Consumer Goods industry, including food & beverage and home & personal care
- Travel industry, including airline, travel services, and hospitality
For this position the focus is on our Industrial & Mobility clients. We are industry experts and have the insights and capabilities to transform leading organizations and help them navigate in the ever-changing landscape they operate in.
In your role as (Senior) Manager – Products Client Group you will be accountable for managing a client or a client portfolio as account lead, including both the sales and the delivery of the engagements. As Account Lead you will bring the best of Accenture across all services (Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Interactive and Operations) to our clients:
- You will be responsible for driving and closing new business opportunities. Your role will focus on developing long-term, trust-based relationships with clients
- To meet our clients' needs and challenges, you will take a coordinating role in mobilizing the best of Accenture’s knowledge, capabilities, and experts from our market leading Service Groups: Technology. Strategy & Consulting, Interactive and Operations.
- You will take the lead in developing client-specific value propositions and formulating proposals to help our clients succeed
- You will be responsible for leading all activities in the sales cycle - from supporting, coordinating, and developing the first proposal, keeping the whole team motivated, to negotiating and closing the final deal
- You will also be responsible for the delivery of the work at the client
- You will get hands-on guidance, coaching and career mentoring from experienced Client Account Leads
This role of (Senior) Manager in the Products Client Group provides you with a central ‘spider in the web’ role, working directly with senior clients and with senior Accenture leaders, in the full spectrum of Accenture offerings and areas of expertise. As such it provides a strong fundament for further advanced career progression in Accenture.
The Products Client Group in the Netherlands consists of approximately 30 people. This is a senior team of Account Leads and Sales, covering the 5 sub-industries within Products.
- University Master’s degree
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant experience, with several years in consulting (sales and delivery)
- In-dept understanding of the Industrial & Mobility industry, relevant Industrial & Mobility industry network is desirable
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), fluent in Dutch is desirable
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills: proven ability to build effective teams and foster a team-oriented and inclusive environment and proven ability to build strong client relationships
- You have strong business acumen and have demonstrated excellent project management skills
- You have an insatiable curiosity about how you can add value for the customer. You are a fast learner and want to keep learning
- Driven and entrepreneurial: you enjoy a challenge, you are determined, optimistic and you have a proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results
- You are not afraid to take on end-to-end responsibility during a sales cycle
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Learning & Development budget
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.