HR Ventures & Acquisitions Talent Integration Senior ManagerApply now
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Talent Integration Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
The HR V&A (Ventures & Acquisition) Talent Integration - VATI team supports in delivering change management activities for integrating employees joining Accenture via an acquisition. The goal of the VATI team is to ensure a good employee experience by planning a smooth transition journey.
The VATI Senior Manager possesses the technical and professional skills to lead a local country or global deal/s. These may include managing a team of VATI team members to ensure on-time/ on-budget project delivery, managing multiple stakeholders/MDs or challenging leadership, high headcount, challenging cultural integration, multiple or phased go-lives and coming up with innovative solution for employee transition to Accenture.
The VATI Senior Manager is expected to lead several deals across different phases by managing team member/s and able to work across diverse organizational and functional areas (i.e., V&A workstreams) in the assigned Market. Hence, this individual will be exposed to a global/ regional team with exposure in a cross-cultural working environment.
The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive):
Understand the HR V&A end-to-end acquisition process
Resource Management to include hiring, staffing, team optimization and augmenting strategies
Integration of new joiners by partnering with their respective people leads/ manager.
Work collaboratively within the HR V&A team to implement the global capability development strategy ensuring local relevancy and on the ground team support.
Develop the VATI community focusing on team morale, knowledge sharing, learning etc.
Represent and advocate HR V&A in leadership forums across global functional areas.
Deliver V&A deals by working as the ‘VATI Lead’ or ‘VAT coach’ to deliver talent integration activities on a deal. The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive):
Assess/ Diagnose Culture and Leadership fitment of acquired company to Accenture, during the due-diligence phase of the acquisition
Develop Talent integration strategy & plan to enhance employee experience through Stakeholder Management, Communications and Trainings (and any other related change interventions).
Utilize design thinking/ co-creation approaches (such as focus group discussions/ workshops etc.) to
Work closely with leaders and key personnel to develop an employee transition roadmap.
Manage culture integration of acquired employees into Accenture by understanding target company and Accenture culture similarities & differences.
Deliver high-quality and creative messaging for leadership meetings and other communication channels (e.g. townhalls, FAQs, Newsletters etc.) to ensure changes/ milestones are clearly & transparently shared with acquired group.
Undertake Employee Impact Assessment (for acquired employees) to understand key messages for planning engagement, communications and training activities.
Plan and implement the onboarding/ orientation activities of acquired
Develop and deploy relevant feedback mechanisms e.g. surveys, focus group discussions etc. and plan for corrective action.
Ensure leadership alignment (between Accenture and Acquired leader) and take leadership pulse (esp. of acquired leader/s) for any corrective action planning.
Collaborate with teams to obtain required information for preparing, reviewing and finalizing the required deliverables. These team members include:
Acquired company leaders and employees.
Internal HR team members include HRBPs, Recruitment, Learning & Development etc.
Leaders and team members from CDTS team.
Other V&A workstreams leads such as IT/IS, Workplace, Mobility, Finance, Payroll etc.
Complete tasks on time and error-free striving for the best support possible.
Build credibility and relationships with HR VATI team members and other key stakeholders.
Maintain organization of time and deliverables.
· At least 9+ years of relevant experience in managing projects and related change management activities
· Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
· Experience developing and implementing change management strategies
· Experience working effectively as part of a global remote teams
· A desire to improve the employee integration and transition experience
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work cross-culturally
· Ability to develop and maintain a global relationship network
· Ability to work in a virtual work environment
· Human Resources experience
· Understanding of HR business
· Knowledge of HR processes
· Microsoft Teams site creation/maintenance knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Flexibility, versatility, a strong work ethic, comfort dealing with uncertainty, strong client focus
· Exhibit a strong executive presence, gain senior leadership confidence as a trusted advisor and influence key business decisions
· Demonstrate a positive and practical attitude in responding to uncertainty
· Ability to work with and influence team members, senior client leadership and 3rd party service providers towards desired outcomes
· Leverage the strengths of the team to maneuver through change
· Set team expectations and work schedules balancing personal boundaries, geographic constraints and deal commitments
· Build lasting trusted relationships, inside and outside HR and V&A
· Identify and quantify issues/risks and mitigation steps, develop appropriate approaches to address issues, and drive solutions with senior leadership
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.