HR Ventures & Acquisitions Talent Integration Senior AnalystApply now
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Talent Integration Senior Analyst
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
How might your week look like?
Team intro meeting of new projectOutline project specifications and define roles and expectations within the team
Marketing meeting for evaluation of past campaignAnalyze and evaluate campaign's effectiveness and find points of improvement
Campaign set up callCall for a new campaign with all relevant stakeholders!
Brainstorm sessionDiscuss your own ideas with colleagues!
Implementation sprintSession with the team to define new sprints
Project evaluationAnalyze and evaluate progress and results
Accenture team meetingShare updates about the progress made during the week
- Supporting acquisition announcement preparations (prepare FAQs, set up communication transition site)
- Creating Employee Journey Map
- Providing coordination support for New Joiner Orientation
- Conducting pulse surveys – administration and analysis
- Supporting employee communication needs (e.g., prepare employee newsletters/postcards, monitor/update communication transition site (e.g. Yammer page), prepare materials for Employee Info sessions, etc.)
- Tracking acquired joiner questions and helping with appropriate and timely responses
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.