HR Career AdvisorApply now
HR Career Advisor
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Working alongside diverse teams with different experiences and backgrounds, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too).
Join as an HR Career Advisor and start making a difference!
As an HR Career Advisor, you are the primary point of contact for our business on all HR related topics, ranging from advisory to executing the HR agenda. You will be responsible for the talent strategy agenda, and you will be in close contact with leadership and employees:
- You take ownership of the HR agenda and manage the HR cycle.
- Advise leadership regarding the HR aspects of key business strategies, people topics and potential problem areas.
- Have the responsibility to executing people programs within our business and at projects. Therefore, you will also conduct project visits.
- Play an instrumental role in making sure that we do what is necessary for our business to grow and increase our return on talent.
- Even though much of the performance achievement process is done directly by our business, you are key in managing this process.
- You are the go-to person for all employee relations topics with regards to ethics & compliance, safe working environments, (long term) illness cases and so on.
- Make sure our people are staffed on the right projects and rotate once required.
- Coach our line managers and career counselors, enabling them to guide employees and facilitate engagement.
All in all the role of HR Career Advisor is in the heart of Accenture. You will work not only closely with the management team of the business unit but you will also be in regular contact with several colleagues in our Geography (Belux, France and Mauritius) and with the other departments within HR/Corporate Functions.
In this role there is also room for your own projects to be set up that contribute to our business or HR.
You will be part of a team of 20 HR colleagues, but are responsible to manage your own group(s) and stakeholders. Our Shared Service Centers in Buenos Aires, Bucharest, and Dalian will support you in your day to day operations.
- 3+ years experience in HR of which at least a proven track record of 2 years as a strong HR Business Partner.
- Comfortable working within an ever-dynamic fast-paced and complex international environment.
- Self-starter, quick learner and team player.
- Strong stakeholder management skills within a corporate and international environment.
- Fluency in Dutch and English (speaking and writing) is required for this role.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant and diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. You will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4x9 hours a week
Interested? Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you!
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.