High Tech Industry Senior ManagerApply now
High Tech Industry Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organizations as a High Tech Industry Senior Manager. Bring your vision to life and help industries adapt to a changing world and business environment by building innovative solutions through data-driven insights. We’re ready if you are!
As a Senior Manager in the High Tech industry team you are shaping and delivering large-scale (digital) transformations, supporting our clients to achieve their ambitions and create sustainable value.
You will support organizations in executing transformation programs, covering multiple domains as Supply Chain & Operations, Customer Support, Sales, Finance or transforming ways of working through equipping teams with the right structures, processes and technologies. Our way of working is to collaborate across the industry and functional networks to reinvent clients’ ways of working to be more agile and competitive. Accenture’s renowned High Tech industry, functional and technology expertise ensures that you can make substantial impact in improving our client’s business performance by leveraging the best of Accenture.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant consulting experience, either through your work at other consulting firms or through leading strategic business transformation programs
- Master’s degree, preferably in business/economics or engineering
- Strong and relevant network in the community of our (potential) clients
- Experience in leading and closing large and complex deals. Driving opportunities from opening to closing. Orchestrating the opportunities within a large and complex organization across multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Deep understanding of the challenges that C-level faces today
- Leadership skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented and inclusive environment
- Excellent communication skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Possibility for Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Phone and Laptop arranged by Accenture
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Leonie Lugtenberg, email@example.com or +31 20-5729355.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.