Google Cloud EngineerApply now
Google Cloud Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As part of our Cloud service line, you will lead IT innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and you will continuously experience and learn. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges.Your job
The Cloud Practice includes our deepest Google Cloud experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,000+ practitioners skilled in Google Cloud technologies across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented Cloud practitioners. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex Cloud projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG). Choosing Accenture and the Cloud Practice will take your Google Cloud experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Learn more about our AGBG and Google Cloud at Accenture here:
- Implement solution at client and/or within Accenture
- Help clients in migrating their workload to Google Cloud and troubleshooting
- You will apply your expertise to build and run scalable and fault tolerant solution
- Automating Google Cloud solution implementation using latest CI/CD tools
- Implement and manage cloud-native solution using Kubernetes, Dockers etc.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working in IT, experience with Google Cloud and experience with comparable Cloud vendors such as AWS or Azure.
- Hands-on Cloud (e.g. Google Cloud or comparable Cloud vendor) experience with implementation and troubleshooting
- Proven experience of DevOps technologies around Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Network connectivity, Load Balancing, Cloud Interconnect and VPN
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience with Google Cloud Technologies
- Hands on experience of cloud automation tools such as Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Python, Puppet, Chef
- Google Cloud Certification (Associate Cloud Engineer, Professional Data Engineer, Professional Cloud Architect)
- Google Cloud Cost Management and Optimization
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Passionate and motivated to work in multidisciplinary team
- Getting things done attitude
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- A good team player
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.