Google Cloud ArchitectApply now
Google Cloud Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As part of our Cloud service line, you will lead IT innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. There will never be a typical day and you will continuously experience and learn. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges.Your job
The Cloud Practice includes our deepest Google Cloud experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,000+ practitioners skilled in Google Cloud technologies across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented Cloud practitioners. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex Cloud projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG). Choosing Accenture and the Cloud Practice will take your Google Cloud experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Learn more about our AGBG and Google Cloud at Accenture here:
- Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Helping Clients to turn their strategy into reality for the next generation of cloud-based applications running on Google Cloud, enabling the transition from traditional platforms to Liquid cloud architectures;
- Integrate a common strategy for cloud, security and DevOps;
- Creating business cases for technology and organizational transformation to enable migration to or utilization of Google Cloud and hybrid cloud;
- Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates;
- Designing, assessing, prototyping, recommending and delivering enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications and solutions on full-stack Google Cloud technologies, leveraging its rich native services offering, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
- Serving as Google Cloud evangelist, educating customers and our own organization of all sizes on the value proposition of Google Cloud.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Minimum of 12-14 years of experience of working in IT, experience with Google Cloud and experience with comparable Cloud vendors such as AWS or Azure. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple Google Cloud services.
- Candidate must have at least Professional Google Cloud Architect certification.
- Hands-on Cloud (e.g. Google Cloud or comparable Cloud vendor) experience with at least 3 Enterprise scale implementations.
- Experience with at least Linux and scripted languages.
- Experience with core Google Cloud architecture, including areas such as:
- Organizations, Identity & Account Management (IAM), VPC, Stackdriver
- Resilient and scalable architectures and solutions
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies around Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Cloud Deployment Manager and third-party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Load Balancing, Cloud Interconnect and VPN
- Google Cloud Cost Management and Optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experienced Google Cloud Architect with specialization in at least 5 of the following areas:
- Google Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, infrastructure/application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
- Google Cloud Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS, IAM policies/roles, Cloud Armor, WAF, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with Go and Python/Java.
- Google Cloud Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, rearchitecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform)
- Support cloud migrations of enterprise application workloads on Google Cloud (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Application Portfolio Optimization)
- Big Data: BigTable, Spanner, BigQuery, orchestration frameworks such as Google DataFlow/DataProc. Understanding the analytics and Machine Learning capabilities of Google Cloud and how to leverage its services
- DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: Google Cloud infrastructure and application automation utilizing Cloud Deployment Manager and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.). CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing Google Cloud services such as Cloud Build
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies
- Experience with infrastructure and application architecture patterns and best practices
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)An expense allowance Discount on Accenture shares The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week Interested?
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.