GIS Software DeveloperApply now
GIS Software Developer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Would you like to be part of an innovative, inspiring and international environment? Are you excited to work in a Geo-ICT, Asset Management, Energy, Water & Telecom industry and do you have strong analytical skills? The job as GIS Consultant offers the challenge you are looking for!
As GIS Software Developer you will work in an international team on projects at leading customers in the Netherlands. You will deal with design solutions in which emerging technologies play an important role. Along with your colleagues and customers you will work in projects to shape the solution for exciting challenges and you will be involved in implementing this technology at the client side. Example projects:
- Development of a Middle Voltage Schematics application;
- Building mobile apps and web apps with spatial components;
- Development of a Design application for networks;
- GIS/SAP integration based on a SOA architecture;
- Cloud solutions.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights, and the latest digital methodologies to help our clients innovate, grow, and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities, and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with talented international colleagues, you will be focusing on connecting the needs of businesses with new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding our clients to select and apply the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Completed Bachelor or master’s degree in a technical field, preferably ICT
- Preferably experience in GE Smallworld or ERSI GIS at Grid companies
- Knowledge of Magik or C#
- Familiar with Design Patterns, Refactoring concepts
- Familiar with Object Oriented concepts and software engineering in general
- Familiar with Scrum, Prince II, Agile concepts
- Excellent proficiency in Dutch and English, both oral and written is a must
- Familiar with PNI, LNI, Electric Office, etc.
- Familiar with GSS, SIAS, SBI
- Familiar with ArcGIS Server, Geocortex
- Familiar with ArcFM/UT, ESRI for Utilities
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Inge Neuteboom through firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.