GCP Data EngineerApply now
GCP Data Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
• Act as a subject matter expert in data engineering and GCP data technologies.
• Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform.
• Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
• Be required to showcase your GCP Data engineering experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions.
• Be required to build and deliver Data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
• Liaise and be part of our extensive GCP community, contributing in the knowledge exchange learning programme of the platform.
• Hands on and deep experience working with Google Data Products (e.g. BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc.).
• Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
• E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
• Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.
• E2E Solution Design skills - Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.