Full-stack Engineer - HEERLENApply now
Full-stack Engineer - HEERLEN
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
The acceleration to new levels of digital performance requires technical talents to achieve truly new ways of cooperation, operating and serving our customers. As a Full-stack engineer, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of intelligent solutions to internal and external clients on a diverse range of projects. This can vary from Application Engineering, Integration Engineering, Cloud Engineering and DevOps Engineering. You will be part of the rapidly growing community of Cloud and Engineering experts within Accenture Heerlen. If you are looking for a career packed with great project opportunities and on-the-go learnings, and it is your goal to be the expert our clients need in order to contribute to their Tech and Innovation Agenda across the value chain, this position might be perfect for you.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Cloud solutions - to transform their businesses.
At the Accenture Advanced Technology Center in Heerlen, we bring the latest technologies to our global clients to become leading in their industry. In our office, we have the right mix of subject experts and innovative young professionals to provide creative, smart and industry-changing solutions. From Artificial Intelligence to Robotics Process Automation to Service Management to Full-stack Modern Engineering to Cloud Services. We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you to be at your best and shape your career.
We are looking for team members, who have a Bachelor or Master diploma in Business, Technology, Engineering, Design, Data Science, Machine learning, or other related study. Prior experience in the technology field is a pré.
- Fluent English;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or German is a pré;
- Goal-minded, team-player and customer focused;
- Self-starting and proactive attitude;
- Genuinely interested to become an expert in the implementation of the newest technologies;
- Fast learner, you watch trends in your area and are not afraid of applying new technologies and solutions;
- Experience with Agile and/or DevOps ways of working
- Experience with application, system and platform integrations
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer
Your skills and competences
- Web, application and platform development and implementations interest you. You have a wide variety of skills of which multiple skills and competences from the list below apply to you:
- Integration engineering: API Management, knowledge and/or experience with API Management tools (e.g. APIGEE, Mulesoft, Boomi).
- Cloud engineering: you are experienced and/or certified in Cloud-oriented business and hyperscaler technology (e.g. AWS, GCP and/or Azure). You have worked with Cloud-native tools or have architecture knowledge and experience (e.g. Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes). Serverless and infra-as-code technology interest you.
- UI/UX: you have a creative mind and understand user-first principles. You have experience with design, wireframing, user interaction and/or design thinking methodologies.
- Other: Java development, Mobile development, Security implementations, Testing, Maintenance and Support, Service Management.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowances
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are your ready to join Accenture as a full-stack engineer? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.