Finance Strategy & Transformation ConsultantApply now
Finance Strategy & Transformation Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Then the position of Finance Strategy & Transformation Consultant is the challenge you are looking for!Your jobYou will be in the Accenture Strategy CFO & Enterprise Value team, a highly skilled and motivated team to drive the CFO agenda. You will help leading companies anticipate business and technology trends, design innovative operating models, and improve their ability to create valuable insights from data and build the CFO organization of the future. We offer you many opportunities to grow and develop your finance expertise, consulting and leadership skills, through (in)formal and on the job training. Through your projects you will gain in depth insights in many leading organizations within a short period of time. Each project engagement presents a new set of challenges. You will need to use your prior finance experience, analytical, innovative- and problem-solving skills to solve the challenges of our clients. You will have the knowledge and expertise of the global Accenture network at your disposal. As a Finance Strategy & Transformation Consultant, you will Interact and manage client relationships at a medior level and help them to:
- Identify and realize tangible opportunities for cost reduction and profitable growth with data-driven insights from advanced analytics
- Build and organize for a CFO organization with finance professionals with the right skills that is fit for the future
- Improve finance processes (such as quote to cash, record to report, procure to pay) by applying digital technologies, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics and enabling ERP platform technologies
- Work in a highly motivated cross-functional and often international team, in which you lead and inspire team members to deliver the best every day
- Identify and help develop business opportunities at new and existing clients
- Build the Accenture businesses by supporting development of new ideas and client offerings
- Collaborate across the various businesses of Accenture (including Strategy, Digital, Technology, Operations) to bring the best solution to our clients’ CFOs
- Master’s (WO) degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Econometrics, Computer Science or Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in project delivery in the CFO domain, either through strategy or management consulting, or finance function industry experience;
- Understanding of the challenges that CFOs face, finance operating models, intelligent finance processes and enabling ERP technologies;
- Affinity with data modelling, analytics and data visualization, artificial intelligence and machine learning technology;
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, ability to build rapport with finance professionals;
- Leadership and communication skills to mentor, challenge, advise, and coach team members and foster a team-oriented environment;
- Fluent verbally and in writing in Dutch and English.
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.