Experienced Creative EngineerApply now
Experienced Creative Engineer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
VanBerlo, is one of Europe's leading agencies in strategy, design and implementation. We work with clients to turn ideas into tangible business results. Our innovative products, communications and branding have created the difference for our customers for 35 years. It is important to know that VanBerlo is now part of Accenture. VanBerlo will be your home, but you will also be an official member of the global Accenture community and have access to all related benefits! For more information, visit www.vanberloagency.com or www.accenture.com.
As a VanBerlo Technology Engineer you will be working within a team and you will be responsible for the technical insights in new developments, concept engineering and translating the designs to realistic product ideas. In your team you work independently on the tasks in close cooperation with your team members. You will be regularly involved with customers and/or suppliers, where you address the effects of requests/changes during the development. You’re responsible for your project tasks, but free on how to complete this, whether it’s by 3D CAD, prototyping or how it fits you and the project.
- At least a bachelor thinking level and a technical background;
- A minimum of 5-years’ experience in creative product development;
- Experience in metal and plastic production techniques and/or mechatronics is essential;
- Available for 36/40 hours a week;
- You have a lot to bring to the table, whether it is knowledge, practical experience, smart thinking, we need people who can have a founded discussion;
- You’re a professional and you strive for perfection and quality, here you play a strong technical role in the team;
- You are strong in creative engineering, ideation and concepting;
- You know and communicate when choices need to be made during the project. You're good spirited and a team player.
- You will come up with good and creative solutions when existing solutions/ requests proof difficult or impossible to realize;
- You are able to create complex 3D CAD-models/ assemblies (SolidWorks and/or Creo).
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
At VanBerlo we offer you an innovative work environment with a large variety of products and projects and worldwide customers. We offer an international creative and dynamic VanBerlo family of colleagues with a unique working atmosphere and loads of experienced colleagues who will help you to develop not only solutions for our customers, but also yourself. We offer you a desk, but we don’t expect you to sit there all the time.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Joost Stolwerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.