Enterprise IT ArchitectApply now
Enterprise IT Architect
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Within Accenture's Cloud First Design team, the Enterprise Architecture group are helping clients reimagine their business and IT, combining innovative cloud native technologies, industry expertise, and entrepreneurial experience to propel them into the future and to help create better products and experiences for everyone. We’re doing this by leveraging the power of new patterns and cloud-native technologies to build solutions for the enterprise.
Our team is deeply hands-on, highly technical, and prides itself in being battle hardened, lead-from-the-front technology thought leaders. Although we excel in the new and cloud-native, we also work end-to-end across a myriad of different technologies. Most of our work fits what we call Digital Decoupling, where we design and build a state-of-the art system to wrap legacy, isolate legacy components, build new functionality, and slowly and methodically hollow out the existing core.
So ideally you are excited by microservices, event-drive architectures and DevSecOps but you have also experience on more traditional technologies like legacy Java, old fashioned ESBS and integration platforms, SAP and even Cobol and mainframe.
You are interested in solving some of the hardest problems in enterprise technology and transforming and disrupting established industries, to join and help lead our growing European team. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to help our clients building the future in real-time.
What you’ll be doing?
You will be part of the management group of a European team of Architects that helps Accenture clients navigating emerging technology innovations to help them with creating and delivering next generation solutions. We are looking for experienced Technology Architects with strong delivery experience and deep understanding of how new technologies and the emerging new delivery approaches and architecture paradigms impact and transform the IT landscape.
As a Technology Architect you will be responsible for:
- Architecting complex IT solutions based on emerging technologies for Accenture’s clients;
- Developing strong relationships with technology vendors to influence emerging product strategies;
- Sensing the market for disruptive technologies and potential future areas of investment;
- Developing new IT frameworks, methods and tools, and championing them with our clients and within Accenture’s Technology practice;
- Performing Technology Architecture Assessments and Technology Quality Assurance reviews;
- Estimating Technology Architecture solution complexity & cost;
- Designing & implementing Technology solutions;
- Defining Technology Strategies, Blueprints and Roadmaps
Your skills and qualifications
- Ideally Master or Bachelor degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent;
- 5+ years of relevant experience with technology architecture in a client context;
- Experience in technology engineering, i.e. developing capabilities and supporting opportunities, projects and initiatives around:
- Technology innovation governance and strategy;
- Technology assessments, reviews and QAs;
- Enterprise roadmaps, technology blueprints and estimating;
- Experience in design and development in areas of emerging technology (AI, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain, Immersive Realities) and in driving new points of view and capabilities;
- In-depth experience in some of the following:
- Cloud architecture;
- Microservices, API Management, Service Mesh
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture
- Open source technologies in virtualization and operating system, databases, app and web tiers, big data analytics;
- On-premise and cloud infrastructure: management of servers, storage, networking or security;
- Containerization and container platforms
- Event Driven Architectures and constituent technologies
- Traditional data stores as well as NoSQL
- Familiarity (or certification) with Enterprise Architecture tools and frameworks, such as TOGAF
- Experience and interest in any of the following emerging technologies:
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Robotic Process Automation;
- Internet of Things;
- Resilient architectures;
- Agile methodologies at scale
- Professional skills requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Ability to work in dynamic environment;
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 420,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation center brings together top talent and three disciplines; designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
A flexible approach; We understand that traditional models may not work for everyone, so we offer flexible working arrangements which include tailored options for how you work.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.