Enterprise Architect Senior ManagerApply now
Enterprise Architect Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture’s goal is to help our clients understand today’s business requirements and apply tomorrow’s solutions to meet them. As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for co-creating enterprise technology blueprints and roadmap bringing technology thought leadership, trends, and insights to support technology strategy and advisory projects at Industrial clients. You will also be responsible for defining the detailed technical design for one or multiple prioritized blueprint components and will play a key role in setting-up delivery/implementation for making client’s business ambitions a digital reality.
We are building a community of Architects capable of shaping the design of our largest and more crucial programmes. This community is equally comfortable explaining complex solution design for the C-Suite and the media, as well as collaborate with other teams with a wide variety of functional, industry and technology skills to gain support for adapting to changing requirements.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
In this role you will:
- Define enterprise technology blueprint for an industrial client bringing together thought-leadership, trends, and insights
- Co-create & expand on client’s business requirement and translate those to the target architecture, technical designs, and implementation plan of complex, scalable, and robust solutions
- Deliver a cost-effective solution optimizing the software license costs and the integration efforts required by various delivery centres across Accenture & 3rd parties
- Set-up the right delivery and architectural artifacts for delivery team to succeed
- Lead enterprise architecture assessments at client sites with key client stakeholders
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Industry specialists in industrial domains such as manufacturing, chemicals, energy transition, automotive, aerospace or defence
- Knowledge of and experience of the application of modern architecture principles and patterns including those common in product engineering and AI lead industrial scenarios
- A deep and practical working knowledge of one (or more) of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Industry X well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, and risk mitigation
- Commercial mind-set to provide best value for money to the client – can optimise architectural decisions, delivery governance, team setup, etc.
What is in it for you?
You will join our Marketwide function, with access to a wide range of European stakeholders that will provide opportunities for development on project. Further, we support your development through access to training & certifications to ensure your career gets to the next level. We are a flexible business, alongside providing unmatched benefits packages with our competitive salaries.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatached experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.