Talent Brand Intern
Looking for an amazing career start in marketing at one of the world’s leading professional services companies? Accenture is looking for an ambitious and talented intern coordinating and supporting Talent Brand initiatives within the Marketing & Communications department of Accenture the Netherlands.
As an intern in the role of Talent Brand you play a vital role in our marketing campaigns - aimed to attract the best talent in the Netherlands, while positioning Accenture as an employer of choice. In general, you will assist the Talent Brand lead in day-to-day operations, manage and oversee all content on our careers website (werkenbijaccenture.nl), craft compelling content and drive on and offline marketing campaigns from ignition to impact. You will lead the content calendar for our programs such as Kick Start Program and Young Talent Tech Program. You will also be involved in talent brand events for graduates and experienced hires.
As driven individuals within the corporate functions department we do whatever it takes to ensure Accenture’s success – every day. This department bundles together specialists from HR, Finance, Marketing + Communications, Legal and IT services to support our thriving consultants.
- You are educated in marketing, economics, management
- Preferably in 3rd or final year of studies of HBO or University;
- You are available for 6 months at a minimum;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, with strong communication and writing skills;
- You have a strong affinity with marketing and technology
- You are a team player with strong organization and planning skills
- You are eager to look for improvements and are result-oriented, proactive and diligent;
- You feel comfortable working together with others at all levels within the organization.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will be guided by experienced Marketing & Communications professionals;
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network;
- You will learn how to professionally collaborate with leaders from the business;
- You will be an indispensable link to successfully organize the flagship events of Accenture the Netherlands;
- You will understand how it is to work within a large international consulting firm; - You will receive a compensation and a laptop.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and become a changemaker. Questions? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!
Adriënne de Zoeten