Ecosystem Sales ConsultantApply now
Ecosystem Sales Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Embrace the Accenture journey today and join the Ecosystem Sourcing Services team to support our clients in sourcing the cutting-edge technologies of tomorrow. We partner with next gen IT vendors to create new deal shapes and help our clients fulfill their technology needs. You will gain a wealth of experience working with clients across industries and vendors impacting all parts of Accenture’s and our clients’ businesses.
- Focus on ecosystem sales and sourcing execution.
- Qualify new opportunities with support of the Sales Director.
- Manage and close opportunities with oversight of the Sales Director.
- Manage vendor maintenance/services contract renewals.
- Negotiate and shape deals with a vendor and/or distributor and client teams.
- Manage opportunity pipeline in CRM application.
- Analyze Accenture services opportunities for ecosystem sourcing services potential.
- Lead and negotiate new Vendor MPO in close collaboration with Sales Director and legal.
- Create sales quotations supported by inside team in Prague.
- Own the development of ecosystem sourcing proposals and RFP responses.
- Provide post-sales support and account management to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with technology vendors and Accenture client teams.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of sales/resale or procurement background within IT preferred.
- Be curious/have an interest in technology.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Have a pro-active attitude and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent in English, while the ability to also speak Dutch is preferred.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.