Within Digital it is very important to keep up with the newest technologies and latest developments in the market. Therefore we are looking for interns to perform research on these topics and create a proof of concept to show what the technical implementation looks like.
The Accenture Technology Digital cluster consists of several areas:
(1) Data Driven Insights – Data Warehousing, BI, Visual and Big Data Analytics
(2) Data Management – Data Security/GDPR, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
(3)Interactive – eCommerce (Hybris, Sales Force Commerce Cloud), Content (Adobe), Modern Web (React, Angular, Node, uServices), Python, Java
(4) Enterprise/Industry X.0 – BPM, Case Management, Automation
As an intern you will become part of the Accenture Technology Digital Talent Factory. This is a community in which all interns working for the several areas of the Digital cluster can collaborate. Apart from collaboration, that should lead to synergy, several events such as site visits and intern lunches will be organized. If you start working as an intern you will run your project for an internal client who will be the owner of your assignment. For the daily reporting and support a buddy will be assigned to you.
This vacancy can be seen as “Bring Your Assignment”. What do you think you can contribute to digital innovation at Accenture? What do you think Accenture needs to better interact with clients and the market? How can we help clients transform their business to a digital business? Keep in mind that the assignment should contribute to the development of the Digital cluster and the available assets. With the assignment you need to show that you understand what type of company Accenture is, who our clients are and what we do.
If you apply to this vacancy, send us your idea of a good assignment. This should consist of two parts:
(1) Research proposal. What is it that you are going to investigate? What is the hypothesis you are going to challenge? What (hypothetical) business issue are you going to solve? In most cases this part is aimed at what you need to graduate from university
(2) Technical implementation. In what way are you going to support your research technically? With this part you show you understand what it means to be part of Accenture Technology and transform ideas into technical feasible solutions
If this sparks our interest, this will be the basis of your interview with one of our experts. During the interview the assignment will be made more concrete.
- Final year Bachelor or Master student in IT, Business IT or related studies
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Proactive, eager to learn and able to solve complex issues
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Available for 5-6 months for 40 hours a week
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Kim Jap Tjoen San, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!