Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients into the digital industries of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring businesses closer to the people they serve via cutting edge digital solutions developed by you. Leave your digital mark on the world.Your job
Accenture has opened a great new Industry X.0 Inspiration Center in Eindhoven. This location offers an opportunity to see new innovative technologies directly applied on real-life business cases in the world of Research & Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations and end-to-end business support in these areas. The Inspiration Center is part of a global network of Accenture Innovation Centers and is meant to showcase new innovations to our clients in the region. Industry X.0 is Accenture’s answer to the Industry 4.0 digital revolution that is quickly and successfully conquering the industry and transforming traditional business models into a new smart, digital and fully connected ecosystem.
If you want to be a part of this digital revolution and are looking for a work- or thesis internship at one of the best ranked employers in the world (#1 Best Employer in The Netherlands in 2016, #1 on Thomson Reuters Index of World’s Most Diverse and Inclusive Companies in 2018 and #1 for best Manufacturing Service Provider in 2019) then Accenture has the best options for you currently on the market! We offer you a full-time internship at the Eindhoven Industry X.0 Inspiration Center on the High-Tech Campus where you will be given full freedom to (co-)develop an innovative Industry X.0 prototype or business strategy.
You can choose any of the internship options below or alternatively if you have a clear vision or a fantastic new innovation, then don’t hesitate to share this with us in your motivation when applying. Moreover, this internship is the perfect way to get to know Accenture and how we deliver value to our clients. It gives you the possibility to extend your network and boost your future career.
At the Inspiration Center we are currently interested in developing the following innovation and strategy-based topics, if you are interested in working on one of these topics please mention it in your motivational letter:
● Innovation & IoT: Develop a smart sustainable building out of the Inspiration Center using a wide variety of sensor data.
● Digital Twin & Digital Thread: Create a digital copy of a real-life factory, product or process for advanced predictive simulations.
● Supply Chain & Operations: Creating the connected supply chain of the future using for example AI in warehouses to improve efficiency, leveraging Blockchain for traceability in shipping, or IoT to track shipping containers.
● Visual Analytics: Manual visual inspections are a thing of the past. Combine rapid automatic image processing with drones and cobots to revolutionize the maintenance industry.
● Sustainability X.0: Work on a better world by accurately measuring the environmental footprint in the industry and developing new and disrupting green solutions in preparation of the Expo2020.
● Automation: AI is transforming the world as we know it and you can be a part of it via Robotic Process Automation (RPA), virtual assistants or cognitive computing to automate the industrial world.
● Connected Worker: Create the digital assistant for the future workforce and daring new business concepts using augmented, virtual or mixed reality.
● 5G: The next wireless revolution, which includes Connected Automated Vehicles (CAV), process an unparalleled amount of data that require radical new solutions.
● Marketing & Communication: Do you want to be the host and face of the Eindhoven Inspiration Center? You will be the central point of contact and coordination of internal events with Accenture colleagues, inovation journeys with our clients, organise industry conventions such as the Hannover Messe 2020 and supporting local initiatives such as the Female Tech Heroes network. So, if you love everything digital but don’t have a high-tech background, be sure to apply for this position!
Your team At Accenture Digital, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- You are nearing completion of your studies at HBO or university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities;
- You have a demonstrable affinity and/or experience with trends and development in the fields of digital technologies and digital business;
- You are a team player; you are professional and precise;
- You speak fluent English; both spoken and written.
- You work independently, have a hands-on mentality and take responsibility;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Stefan Roevros, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!