Your jobAre you looking for a working internship in which you play an active role in the Digital world? Or do you want to do your graduation project/thesis on a subject directly relevant to the work we do at Accenture Digital? Accenture Interactive offers a full-time working or graduation internship for at least four months at our ‘Building01’ office at the Marnixstraat in Amsterdam.
What will you be doing? A working internship or a graduate research thesis/project in one of the following ‘Accenture Interactive Chapters’:
- Value Architecture (Digital Consulting) | thesis and working internship: Accenture’s Digital Consulting team operates at the nexus of our Interactive practice. We explore, identify and realize value in the new. The chapter focuses on three pillars (1) Digital Customer Service; (2) Marketing Strategy; (3) (open) Innovation. We design new digital value propositions, help clients design innovative business models for optimum growth, and support corporations in transforming their traditional operations. We are looking for interns with a consulting profile equipped with what we like to call a “T-profile”: people with a broad, solid basis in digital management consulting skills as business case development, roadmap, or operating model design. In this ever-evolving digital space, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset, be creatively and analytically driven when it comes to solving client problems in this space
- New Products & Services (Experience) | thesis and working internship: We believe Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. We enable our clients to provide the best experience across the entire customer journey. By putting design and user-focused strategy first, we create differentiated experiences that build engagement with customers, employees and partners. The experience chapter includes Service Design, Digital Product Design (UX/UI) and our LAB; our design and innovation department in which we experiment with the newest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, blockchain and Extended Reality.
- Digital Product Engineering Chapter | working and thesis internship: We make it happen! Deliver truly innovative Digital Solutions exceeding client expectations within the agreed boundaries. Our team exist of different profiles; software engineers in the development team, business analysts who translate business requirements into clear user stories and project managers, SCRUM masters & delivery leads. Do you like to collaborate with other people to get the best results? Do you have a hands-on mentality and looking for some real experience in project teams? We are always looking for developers and project managers for our working internship.
- Experience Platforms Chapter | working and thesis internship: Our focus is on delivering customer experience across multiple channels focusing on helping our client to increase sales, engagement, and loyalty by providing them with a 360 view of their customers. You work in a highly collaborative mode with the client and other teams to capture and documents business and IT requirements, customer journey flows and functional designs in the areas of E-commerce and/or Experience Management solutions. Are you looking for an internship at the intersection of business & IT and are you excited to learn more about large (commerce) solutions like SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce & Adobe? Apply!
- Brand & Concept Chapter | working internship: We solve problems through creativity and collaboration. As part of Accenture Interactive we combine creativity with data and technology to build brands and develop experiences and stories to solve business problems. We are led by data, insights in humans and culture and knowledge of the brand, the products, the organization we work for and the market they operate in. We believe in the power of creativity to break through the clutter and create something valuable and coherent for the brands we work for.
Storm Digital Chapter | working internship: Our ambition is to improve the customer experience from our clients through creative & data driven marketing. We are convinced that this can only be successful when technology, data and creation come together. Our team consists of specialists in search advertising, social advertising, display advertising, search engine optimization and conversion rate optimization. Are you more than interested in becoming a digital marketing specialist? Join our team!
- You are nearing completion of your studies at HBO or university and are searching for work experience within your field of interest with future growth possibilities;
- You have a demonstrable affinity and/or experience with trends and development in the fields of digital technologies and digital business;
- You are a team player; you are professional and precise;
- You speak fluent English and Dutch; both spoken and written;
- You work independently, have a hands-on mentality and take responsibility;
- Compensation and a laptop
- Travel’s allowance
- Guidance by a team of experienced consultants
- An active intern-community
For questions about this position? Connect with Josephine Sillevis Smitt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!