Digital Marketing Senior ConsultantApply now
Digital Marketing Senior Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people chose to be here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space.
As Digital Marketing Senior Consultant / Manager you assess the digital marketing maturity together with client teams. Subsequently you come up with concepts and implementation of data, analytics and marketing solutions to address the challenges faced by our customers. You will work with C-level executives, digital marketers, solution architects and IT managers to architect at the intersection between Adtech and Martech platforms.
- Plan and implement analytics to projects for different clients with tasks including but not limited to data layer design, data tracking, tag management, data visualization, reporting & analysis and developing insights & recommendations
- Transform data to insights for business development, strategies or optimization approaches (e.g. A/B testing, segmentation, audience creation, performance analysis)
- Help drive and execute data-driven projects such as on / off-page personalization, DMP configuration and SEO/SEM etc.
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Develop and present comprehensive digital media plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Contribute to capability building by gaining and sharing of knowledge and skills with different analytics related topics and platforms
- Maintain good relationships with clients, vendors and partners
- Support business development and other ad-hoc requests
As The Experience Agency, we are a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own experience from start to finish. We create and deliver stories, products and services across all touchpoints and experiences that ignite business growth with the brand purpose at the core. We do this by bringing the brand purpose into the brand’s value proposition, and into its communications. Data driven, content powered, tech enabled. By doing so, we bridge the gap between the brand promise and the brand experience.
- 3+ years of experience in MarTech & marketing data or operational marketing role(s), preferably in consultancy or agency with regional exposure
- Solid experience in multi-channel analytics
- Hands-on experience in tag management, analytics or visualization platforms such as Google Analytics/GTM, Adobe Analytics, Tealium, Tableau and Qlik, etc.
- Experience in marketing automation platforms, marketing clouds, CRM, ad platforms, data modelling or A/B & multivariate testing methodologies is a plus
- Analytical, logical and patient
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and with the ability to interact with different levels of end users and technical resources
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team with strong sense of ownership
- Management consulting skills is a plus
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Dutch companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads.
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Questions? Connect with Lisette Werkman, email@example.com
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.