Digital Experience TryoutApply now
Digital Experience Tryout
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you looking for a job at the intersection of business & IT and are you excited to learn more about large digital platforms like SAP Hybris, Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Commerce and Bloomreach? Then this tryout might be your golden ticket to Accenture Interactive!
The Digital Experience Tryout (DXT) is an event to introduce you to our team and our way of working at Accenture Interactive. During this one-day event, you will be challenged to find a creative and technical solution for a multinational company that wants to digitalize its customers’ shopping experiences.
You will get familiar with Service Design as well as learn about one of the biggest commerce platforms that we work with. Further details about the tryout will be explained during the day, but to give you an idea of what the program looks like:An interactive hands-on workshop to learn about e-commerce platforms and our approach; Personal development sessions, how do your skills match your passion?; Pitch to 'the client', top managers at Accenture Interactive; Networking drinks, informally get to know our young and fun team!
The DXT will take place on the 18th of October 2019 in the Digital Interactive office at the Marnixstraat, Amsterdam.
At Accenture Interactive we work closely with the world's biggest companies to figure out which digital solutions are right for them. Using our global presence, expertise, and capabilities, we help clients in creating the best customer experiences across the entire customer journey.
At our Amsterdam based office, we focus on digital strategy, design, development, and execution of digital experiences by implementing commerce, content and marketing solutions.
Are you curious about how your unique mix of skills could be applied at Accenture Interactive? Try it out during the DXT! For more information check out the event page.
- You are completing/have completed a Master’s degree with a technical and/or business background (Computer Science, Informatics, Information Science, Information Management, Digital Business Management, or any other technically oriented study);
- 0-2 years of (development) experience with web technologies and a leading commerce or content platform, preferably SAP Commerce (Hybris), Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Adobe Experience Cloud;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre (internationals are more than welcome);
- Ambitious and proactive, as proven by additional activities alongside your studies (e.g. abroad experience/internship);
- Affinity with Commerce, Content and/or Marketing; experience is a pre.
- Design and deliver Experience platforms at one of our market leading clients;
- Translate the client's business requirements into technical solutions, supported by Technical Architects and Developers;
- Work in Agile teams to roll out Experience solutions.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.