DevOps EngineerApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
If you are crazy about automation, you think the best can always be better, there’s no place for recurrent manual tasks, one step more is always possible; this position is for you.
As a DevOps engineer, you like to get your hands dirty in order to provide the best solution, but you also enjoy communicating, discussing and being the intermediate point between the Client and Operational teams. Working in a Team is required, including management capacities, but also being confident in determining the best solution alone. Therefore, you like both, being behind and in front of the screen.
As per your technical background, you know the software delivery process by heart; considering the quality and best practices as a must, never something optional. Receiving minimal guidance and working within multi-disciplinary environments is not a problem for giving the best. By nature, you are able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. You enjoy challenges rather than easy tasks, and you’re able to provide well-argued solutions.
- Executes the tools and processes to enable DevOps.
- Bridges the gap between Development and Operational activities.
- Works with the product teams to meet the acceptance criteria, gathering and documenting the requirements.
- Works in fast-paced multi-disciplinary environments.
- Analyzes and solves problems that are lower complexity and may be routine in nature, requiring varied responses depending on the situation.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture and Clients.
- Receives minimal instruction on daily work tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments.
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
- Experience with design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns.
- Experience with Git best practices, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Experience with pipelines orchestration, Configuration Management, IaC, and containerization tools.
- Experience with Java or other programming language.
- Computer Science or equivalent studies.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp. Dorine.email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.