DevOps ArchitectApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
DevOps Architect is an efficiency ambassador, you will advise, asses, define, implement and/or support world-class DevOps architectures and ways of working. You’ll define the delivery and organization in large-scale, enterprise-level programs.
As an Architect, you design and guide the implementation and adoption of DevOps practices for complex business domains. Owning high responsibilities as leadership decision-making or determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. You know how important is aligning Business, Development and Operational domains. You can manage large or multiple teams, report adequately, set up coherent goals, and being recognized as a good leader.
As per your background, you know the software delivery process by heart, considering the quality and best practices as a must. By nature, you are able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment under high pressure.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Work closely with the Engineering teams, helping projects to adopt and implement changes to improve the speed and process maturity.
• Facilitate DevOps discussions throughout the lifecycle of client engagements.
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with design and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions and architecture patterns.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with deployment and release management using technologies like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, Ansible, Maven, Docker, Terraform, or comparable tools.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with managing teams, including progress monitoring and reporting.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with integrating test and security automation in CI/CD solutions.
• Experience in AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Experience in Openshift or Kubernetes.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with working in an Agile delivery environment.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Java or other programming language.
• Certified Scrum Master or Coach and Scaled Agilist (SA).
• Computer Science or equivalent studies.
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent thought leadership and management skills.
• Strong sense of ownership, teaming attitude, and the ability work across a distributed organization.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
An expense allowance
Discount on Accenture shares
The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Niels Rijsewijk at email@example.com
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Corporate Recruiter Global Functions