Data Science ConsultantApply now
Data Science Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Data Science Consultant, you work on new problem-solving solutions and methodologies; data modelling, analyses & interpretation. You apply the latest algorithms and techniques like deep learning and other machine learning techniques to create client value through insight generation –then turn these insights into action (eg. build a recommender system, determine customer segments through K-means clustering, create a text mining script for sentiment analysis). You facilitate workshops/interviews to bridge the gap between data analytics and business outcomes. You provide advice to clients by translating analytical solutions into recommendations. You help achieve strategic goals and impact business results.
At Accenture Digital, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Quantitative Marketing) with a specific emphasis on data.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in analyzing data through statistical modelling and machine learning to tackle business questions.
- You know your way around statistical software packages (R, SAS, SPSS, etc.), relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R, C, VBA, etc.), machine learning techniques (Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.), machine learning solutions (Google Tensorflow, IBM Watson, etc.) and visualization (Tableau, Qlik, SAS VA, D3, etc.).
- Sharp analytical capabilities combined with the ability to develop and transform concepts into pragmatic and innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: able to explain Analytics in non-technical terms to business users (C-level, line managers, etc.).
- Effective communication in Dutch and English.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Vera Klaasen via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.