Data ScienceApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
At Accenture, the Applied Intelligence group is responsible for incubating first-to-market digital solutions using AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. It aims to redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. It is a team that shares a passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference using incredible, end-to-end digital transformation capabilities with pioneering clients.
Within Applied Intelligence, the global Processing.ai team is spread worldwide and focuses on the AI-powered business process automation domain which aims to exploit advances in natural language processing, computer vision and machine learning to offer differentiated assets and solutions to our clients.
More specifically, Processing.ai aims at enabling computers to interact more naturally with humans, thus creating smarter enterprise solutions that are able to sense, comprehend, act and learn. Artificial Intelligence consists of multiple technologies that enable computers to perceive the world (e.g. computer vision, audio processing or sensor processing), analyze and understand the information collected (e.g. natural language processing or knowledge representation), and make informed decisions (e.g. inference engines or expert systems), while learning from the experience (machine learning, deep learning). When combined, these AI technologies can lead to a digital workforce with various capabilities, including process discovery and automation, text and document analytics, image and video analytics, biometrics etc. For more info, see www.accenture.com/virtualworkforce.
You will alternately be working internally within the Processing.ai team to develop innovative capabilities and applications, and for our clients across the world to sell, pilot and deploy solutions at scale.
- When working internally, you will participate in the development of our virtual workforce solutions, from prototyping new functionality and technologies to integrating them in our overall products and offerings, thus developing your expertise and skills in this domain.
- For our clients, you will support the development and deployment of our AI-powered automation solutions and will usually collaborate with international teams of engineers, consultants, scientists and designers. Project teams are typically multi-disciplinary, supplementing your technical ability with industry experts, local technology skills, and functional knowledge. For Analysts and above, depending on your level of experience, your activities will spread from requirements gathering, design, development and/or integration of applications and technology solutions, to team or project management, whilst being in regular interaction with client personnel.
We are seeking innovative, talented, energetic technology professionals with:
- Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering or AI (or last year of study for interns)
- 0-10+ years of experience in AI technology systems integration project delivery
- English language required (additional European language a plus)
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to present in front of an audience
- Team spirit and problem-solving ability, ability to work independently
- A strong interest in leading edge technology, and in user experience/usability
- A willingness to learn deep technical skills and apply them to the business of our clients
- A willingness for international mobility; previous international experience is a plus.
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive idea realization
Skills in some of the following domains are also essential:
- Machine/Deep Learning – machine learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks…
- Language – Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification…
- Vision – Computer Vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition…
- Sound – audio processing, Speech To Text/Text To Speech, speech recognition, emotion detection, language detection, sound recognition, gender/age detection, speaker detection…
- AI solutions – Virtual Agents, Robotic Process Automation, Text Analytics, Video Analytics, Unique Identity/biometrics, inference engines, supervision and monitoring solutions, intelligent search, ontologies/knowledge representations…
- Software engineering – deep aptitude and proficiency in programming and design techniques (.Net platform (incl. WPF and WCF), C# / C++, Java, Web/DB development, Python, R, Node.js, AngularJS, React, complex event processing, design patterns). Understanding of technical architectures, Devops and current state of the market in several technology areas. Hands-on experience.
- Communications – strong written and oral communications skills; ability to establish credibility.
- Innovation and/or Entrepreneurial – ownership, initiation and incubation of new ideas and concepts on school / work projects. Desire to create practical new business applications based on innovative technologies.
- Leadership / Management –experience in team work and possibly in managing small teams.
- Global mobility: (for Analysts and above – not interns) short business trips (1-2 weeks) and/or longer assignments (3-6 months) on client projects in region and beyond, 30-50% of time, working remotely by default and on-site work as required.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.