Data Delivery ConsultantApply now
Data Delivery Consultant
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Data & AI are booming and therefore we are looking for an outstanding Data Delivery Consultant to join the team. Do you want to help our clients become high performance data-driven businesses? If so, we would love to meet you!
Are you into Analytics and daydreaming about the next step in your career? Get in touch with us via the apply now button.
As a Data Delivery consultant at Accenture Technology you will be using the latest technologies at clients to help them get to the next level. You are an experienced Data consultant with an explicit understanding of Analytics technologies. Besides that, you have excellent consulting skills and are able to advise our clients. You will work closely with co-developers, architects and SME’s to deliver solutions that perform and scale.
At Data Delivery we strongly believe that a good Analytics consultant, product owner, project lead or delivery lead spend their first years of their career on gaining actual technical experience. A strong technical background will allow anyone in a delivery role to support and lead other engineers.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the recent digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some major league brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications good to go for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or Econometrics, Business Informatics, Business Analytics, or Information Management) with a specific emphasis on data.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the Analytics domain, focused on or delivery or on development. You have either filled in the role as Business Analyst/Consultant or you have fulfilled a role as Analytics developer.
- You have an explicit understanding of the Analytics domain. You understand the concepts of DWH, ETL, Data Lakes, Data Science, Reporting tools, etc.
- Experienced in Agile, you either have project experience or have an Agile certification.
- Strong communication skills: able to transform business requirements into use cases and explain your work in non-technical terms to business stakeholders.
- Effective communication in Dutch and English.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Dorine Hogendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.