Data & AI Strategy Senior ManagerApply now
Data & AI Strategy Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Are you both a data maven and a strategist with serious analytical and statistical chops who can architect and lead business transformation projects from start to finish? Do you know how to interrogate data to get insights to inform strategy and drive business optimization? Will clients listen to you because you are a strong communicator and passionate problem-solver? And do you have the skill depth and moxie to back it up? If your answer is “yes” to these questions, we would love to meet with you!Your job
As a senior manager working at Accenture you will work on a team with diverse clients and industries delivering analytics solutions and help clients turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. Your responsibilities include:
- Co-create with clients to shape and sell project work; architect how to use Applied Intelligence capabilities to drive client transformation for industry or functional use cases
- Do data-driven storytelling through quant analysis, dashboards and data visualization
- Lead and manage teams to deliver transformative and innovative client projects on-time and on-budget
- Guide teams on analytical and AI methods and approaches
- Manage client relationships to foster trust, deliver value and build the Accenture brand
- Drive consulting practice innovation and thought leadership in your area of specialization
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both spoken and written)
- A Bachelor and Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, economics, econometrics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years using AI and data science (10+ years of analytics) to achieve business goals in large orgs
- 5+ years working in a consulting capacity, or project management type roles helping clients make their companies work better. Experience must include significant business, practice, and people development. Experience in a sales capacity is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas (or comparable):
- Business Translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data scientist management, data science interpretation, storytelling)
- Analytics led Performance models (spanning multi-functions with direct/ indirect causality, used to inform strategic and operational planning and decision making)
- Data & Analytics Transformation (current state assessment, strategy development, value case, roadmap, and blueprint)
- Process Automation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence practices (knowledge of how advancing digital tools and techniques are applied in enterprise data and analytics strategies and roadmaps)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Mieke Ronda, firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 20768508.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.