Data & AI Analytics SpecialistApply now
Data & AI Analytics Specialist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Do you want to make meaningful impact, with nice colleagues, in an inspiring environment, helping our clients to increase their profit, expanding their business, and transforming their business in high performing digital organizations? Then Accenture is looking for you!Your Job
You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have an opportunity to work in roles such as Cloud Data Engineer, Data Modeler or Data Architect covering all aspects of Data including Data Management, Data Governance and Data Migration. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!Your Team
Technology continues to change the world as we know it, but to create a positive, meaningful impact, we must put people first. We do this by combining human ingenuity with groundbreaking technologies to solve complex problems and deliver innovation to build a more equal and inclusive society. With our partners, our clients and our communities, we are scaling these innovations and improving millions of lives around the world, now and for the future.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an ‘equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Working at Accenture means you have the access to a big network of specialists all over the world, which can be found via various streams and groups in our social network. You will develop yourself continuously by having challenging roles where you can learn from more experienced team members and by helping and coaching junior team members. You will build your career at Accenture by setting challenging goals for yourself on a frequent basis and asking continuous feedback from anyone you think has a good view on your work.
Additionally, with outstanding training and learning opportunities, you can really focus on personal development and taking your career to the next level.
- Bachelor- or master’s degree in (Business) computer science, mathematics, econometrics, statistics, ICT, Information System
- 3-7 years’ experience in Analytics/Data Engineering
- Experience working with one or more of the (major) cloud platforms – Azure/AWS/GCP/Oracle and Snowflake
- Experience in data modeling (3NF, Kimball, Inmon or Data Vault) activities to capture and model data requirements, business rules, and logical and physical models.
- Experience with SQL databases to organize the collection, processing, optimizing and storing of data from different sources
- Experience with 2 or more of the following data visualization tools; Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
Nice to haves:
- Certified in one or many of the technologies mentioned above
- You have experience in any of the Messaging platforms (Kafka, Kinesis, Azure Event Hub, Streaming platforms using PubSub, etc.)
- You have hands-on experience with any of the following programming languages using Spark in combination with pySpark, Java, Scala or Python
- Knowledge of CI/CD
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Bonus program
- Learning and Training opportunities
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.