Customer Identity Access Management Senior ManagerApply now
Customer Identity Access Management Senior Manager
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Role: Customer Identity Access Management Senior Manager
Career Level: Senior Manager
Accenture is looking for an experienced business leader for the role of Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) Senior Manager to expand its market-wide CIAM team.
As Customer Identity Access Management Senior Manager, the candidate will be expected to:
- Manage a portfolio of Customer IAM solutions
- Work with market unit Customer IAM leads to provide awareness of new offerings on Accenture’s CIAM solution portfolio
- Support market unit Customer IAM leads to evangelize the CIAM message to Client Account and Security Account leads across Europe
- Support market unit Customer IAM leads to define a Digital Identity sales plan for targeted accounts
- Support market unit Customer IAM leads with defined marketing activities
- Track and report on pipeline, sales, revenue, and alliance utilisation for CIAM across Europe
- Provide subject matter expertise on large value Customer IAM opportunities
- Manage and develop a team of European Customer IAM solution architects
- Prepare sales material to support the generation of new CIAM sales campaigns across Europe
- Track European resource availability
- Maintain knowledge repository of European Customer IAM opportunities and sales lessons learned
- Align with vendor alliances on agreed objectives
- Establish trusted relationships within Accenture and with its clients with CISO/Digital Leads/IAM Leads
- Report and achieve Customer IAM business KPIs to European market-wide CIAM lead
Our colleagues in the services-based Technology group help clients, both big and small, by revolutionizing their strategic blueprints for IT transformations. Which cloud platform fits best with client X? How do certain IT-solutions impact the risk analysis of suppliers? How can organizations become more agile and through what process are new applications developed from design thinking workshops?
Working closely alongside clients and an international team of professionals, you will develop innovative solutions based on their roadmaps, through mediums such as robotics and artificial intelligence. Throughout the blueprint process you will engage in the development of defense strategies, combining technology and user behavior, to ensure the security of your client. Together we connect the needs of clients with upcoming innovative technologies to prepare them for the future.
From a Customer Identity perspective, our services include:
- Customer Identity access management maturity assessment
- Customer Identity access management strategy
- Installation and configuration of Customer IAM solutions
- Integration of Customer IAM solution with other security solutions
- Implementation and run of application onboarding factory
- Customer IAM programme management
- Customer IAM change management
- Customer IAM solution operations and support
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
- Strong understanding of the Customer Identity Access Management landscape
- Strong experience of multiple Customer IAM projects using any of the leading CIAM vendor products
- Ability to apply creative and persistent selling techniques to achieve sales targets
- Self-driven with superior planning and execution skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- End to end management of key strategic sales opportunities
- Build positive long-term senior relationships to help increase sales opportunities
- Manage sales pipeline and forecasts
- Multi-million dollars programme transformation experience in global delivery model
- Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their Identity and Access requirements
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Working with a multi-shore sales and delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services proposals
- Customising and improving Accenture's knowledge assets to support sales templates that are appropriate for each client
- Designing and building innovative solutions and offering for our clients.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we take an agile approach, provide end-to-end services and maintain a realistic mindset. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Being able to challenge yourself by working on some of the largest and most complex clients in the world
- Being able to develop yourself by working with some of the most driven and knowledgeable people in the market
- Being able to promote yourself in a very visible cross-market role within Accenture
- Being able to work from home
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Car Allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Company bonus tied to personal and company performance
- Pension plan
- 30 days’ vacation per year
- 3 days charitable work
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.