Creative Senior Interaction TechnologistApply now
Creative Senior Interaction Technologist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Creative Senior Interaction Technologist, you will be a member of the Accenture’s Industry X.0 Product Design team. Your understanding of Prototyping, Code, Technology, user experience, and interaction principles to craft contemporary experiences that go “beyond the screen” is crucial in this role. You will leverage a variety of frameworks, platforms and technologies to build experiences, deliver solutions, demonstrate proof of concepts and produce software for temporary or permanent installations. You will collaborate with clients, design teams and other designers on international projects across multiple industries. Your deep understanding of software, IoT and Technology is key to develop new products for our clients.
Accenture Digital is seen as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: Their work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights.
You will collaborate closely with our clients (including some notable brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, or analytics, the end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on ICT / Electronics / Mechatronics and Product Design
- 4+ years of prototyping, embedded coding and technology engineering experience in creating new and connected products
- Exceptional critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
- Proficiency in IoT Technologies
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and understand diverse technologies and techniques.
- Desire to employ software design principles and to develop new bold idea
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.