Creative Full-stack Developer - VanBerloApply now
Creative Full-stack Developer - VanBerlo
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Creative Fullstack developer at VanBerlo you are someone who looks at the complete picture and can contribute on all levels. Sounds good? Then read on!
- People You'll be joining a growing digital team across two studios. Whereas product designers and engineers are responsible for the look and feel of a physical product, you are responsible for delivering amazing experiences on everything digital! At VanBerlo you will work alongside many other disciplines (e.g. product design, strategy, mechanical engineering), however your direct peers will often be the developers from the digital team consisting out of front-end, back-end and embedded developers and data scientists.
- Processes All developers of VanBerlo operate in small but agile project teams and are involved right from the concept phase! This means you co-create closely with e.g. UI/UX designers but also run field tests and have direct contact with the client. And because you work with the frontend, backend, and everything in between, you can leave your mark across the board. This gives you a lot of creative freedom, in return we expect you to take ownership of your work.
- Technology Think of B2B SaaS, B2C web apps or hybrid apps, but also embedded software. Simply put, as full-stack developer, you'll develop exciting new products for a wide variety of client challenges. We have clients in the maritime and agricultural industry, an amusement park, kitchen appliances, EV mobility/charging, medical equipment and so much more.
- Data At VanBerlo, digital is becoming an important part of almost every project. Whether it's an app paired with an consumer product, a SaaS application around a client service or finding insights in big data, our digital team is up for it.
With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Who we are - Accenture Industry X
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses.
VanBerlo, is one of Europe's leading agencies in strategy, design and implementation. We work with clients to turn ideas into tangible business results. Our innovative products, communications and branding have created the difference for our customers for 35 years. It is important to know that VanBerlo is now part of Accenture. VanBerlo will be your home, but you will also be an official member of the global Accenture community and have access to all related benefits! For more information, visit www.vanberloagency.com or www.accenture.com.
Industry X is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Song and Operations.
Here's what you'll need
- You have a relevant Engineering degree like Computer Science or Industrial Design
- You know your way around React, Angular or Vue
- You are comfortable using Python or Node.js for basic back-end services
- You love CI/CD and setting up deployment and test pipelines for your code
- You are comfortable using or creating APIs with REST or GraphQL
Bonus points if you have
- Your head is in the Cloud(s). Kidding aside, you know your way around cloud infrastructure. We work with AWS, so experience with that would be a big advantage
- Experience with Hybrid app development (React Native / Flutter)
- Experience with/Interest in embedded software and electronics
What's in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from EidalFitr to a birthday.
- A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance
- Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
- Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.