Creative Full-stack DeveloperApply now
Creative Full-stack Developer
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
At VanBerlo, digital is becoming an important part of almost every project. Whether it's an app paired with an consumer product, a SaaS application around a client service or finding insights in big data, our digital team is up for it. That's why we are looking for a full-stack developer for our The Hague office. Someone who looks at the complete picture and can contribute on all levels. Sounds good? Then read on!
What you actually do
You'll be joining a growing digital team across two studios. Whereas product designers and engineers are responsible for the look and feel of a physical product, you are responsible for delivering amazing experiences on everything digital! Think of B2B SaaS, B2C web apps or hybrid apps, but also embedded software.
Simply put, as full-stack developer, you'll develop exciting new products for a wide variety of client challenges. And when we say wide, we're not lying. We have clients in the maritime and agricultural industry, an amusement park, kitchen appliances, EV mobility/charging, medical equipment and so much more.
All developers of VanBerlo operate in small but agile project teams and are involved right from the concept phase! This means you co-create closely with e.g. UI/UX designers but also run field tests and have direct contact with the client. And because you work with the frontend, backend, and everything in between, you can leave your mark across the board. This gives you a lot of creative freedom, in return we expect you to take ownership of your work.
At VanBerlo you will work alongside many other disciplines (e.g. product design, strategy, mechanical engineering), however your direct peers will often be the developers from the digital team consisting out of front-end, back-end and embedded developers and data scientists.
Who we are
VanBerlo, is one of Europe's leading agencies in strategy, design and implementation. We work with clients to turn ideas into tangible business results. Our innovative products, communications and branding have created the difference for our customers for 35 years. It is important to know that VanBerlo is now part of Accenture. VanBerlo will be your home, but you will also be an official member of the global Accenture community and have access to all related benefits! For more information, visit www.vanberloagency.com or www.accenture.com.
What we’re looking for
We're looking for someone with 3+ years of industry experience who has great affinity with modern technology in general. Someone who likes to try out new libraries, experiment with new gadgets, get exotic hardware to run and playing with new programming languages. Someone who is always looking for the next right tool for the job, but at the same time can be pragmatic when needed.
But honestly, a mutual feeling of the right match is important to us above all. We're looking for that needle in a haystack. But to give you an indication, this profile should more or less suit you:
- You have a relevant Engineering degree like Computer Science or Industrial Design
- You know your way around React, Angular or Vue
- You are comfortable using Python or Node.js for basic back-end services
- You love CI/CD and setting up deployment and test pipelines for your code.
- Organizing state-management is easy for you. Experience with MobX is a plus
- You are comfortable using or creating APIs with REST or GraphQL
- Using containerization is a no-brainer and you've used Docker plenty
- Your head is in the Cloud(s). Kidding aside, you know your way around cloud infrastructure. We work with AWS, so experience with that would be a plus.
- Experience with Hybrid app development (React Native / Flutter) is a big plus
- Experience with/Interest in embedded software and electronics is a plus
- Your code is logical, clean, reusable and well-documented
- You can work highly independent and are a responsible person
We’ve got lots to offer
- Challenging projects at the forefront of innovation.
- The opportunity to work for a wide range of international clients.
- 90+ enthusiastic colleagues from 12+ disciplines: this is how you get inspired!
- Attractive and flexible employment conditions.
- Beautiful offices in renovated industrial buildings.
- A powerful laptop, of course.
Should you be interested apply with both resume and portfolio. In case of questions contact Dorine Hogendorp at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.