Corporate RecruiterApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for experienced candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Act as our main point of contact for all candidates throughout the recruiting process;
- You contribute in thinking about the recruitment strategy; you advise your internal clients and you will be responsible for efficient fulfillment of the recruitment demand;
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies and drive data-driven decisions;
- Taking part and/or take ownership in Recruitment projects, like interview quality, candidate experience and diversity.
- You have successfully obtained a relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have approximately 2 years of recruiting experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (mandatory);
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally;
- You have an ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement.
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.