Corporate RecruiterApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Corporate Recruiter – Amsterdam
Do you have the ability to build great relationships and do you get energized by attracting and selecting the best talents for positions within Accenture? This is your chance! The Accenture Recruitment team is looking for experienced Recruiters.
As a Corporate Recruiter at Accenture, you are responsible for the full recruitment cycle. With your positive attitude and team spirit you can look ahead and act as a trusted advisor for your stakeholders. You use your creative, analytical and commercial skills to empower Accenture to grow while also growing yourself.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for experienced candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Act as our main point of contact for all candidates throughout the recruiting process;
- You contribute in thinking about the recruitment strategy; you advise your internal clients and you will be responsible for efficient fulfillment of the recruitment demand;
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Develop innovative recruitment strategies and drive data-driven decisions;
- Taking part and/or take ownership in Recruitment projects, like interview quality, candidate experience and diversity.
You will work closely together with a professional recruitment organization consisting of Recruiters, Talent Sourcers, Operational support and an Employer branding specialist.
As driven individuals within the corporate functions department we do whatever it takes to ensure Accenture’s success – every day. This department bundles together specialists from HR, Finance, Marketing + Communications, Legal and IT services to support our thriving consultants.
Your role entails being the internal consultant within our consultancy bureau: Based on your expertise, you will advise and help guide, support and improve our end-to-end business. Through modern tools, innovative practices and your expertise we take a different approach to modern-day obstacles – resulting in the new optimal outcomes.
It may seem like a constant struggle to fulfill the strategic roadmaps of our clients, partners and colleagues – but we can assure you that the result we achieve together is totally worth it.
- You have successfully obtained a relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- You have a minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience;
- IT Recruitment knowledge or affinity is preferred, but not mandatory;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally;
- Personality: enthusiastic, driven, humorous and an ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Erik Eversdijk at firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.