Corporate InvestigatorApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Lead, conduct, and oversee “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various CoBE reporting channels. Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations. Manage and advise teams of investigative personnel assembled to address reported allegations.
·Actively conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
·Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations, which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
·Provide legal advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
·Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
·Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations
·Draft and/or review legal analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
·Consult with and advise HR leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
·Work with regional Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
·Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
·Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Regional Leads for oversight
·Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
At Accenture Consulting we change businesses every day using our insights, knowledge and innovative ideas.
Together with the world’s leading companies and our talented international colleagues, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters
- Experience and demonstrated capability in conducting and supervising investigations (including compliance-related investigations, employment investigations, and governmental investigations) and in drafting confidential reports and advising senior leadership on such risks
- In-depth knowledge of local ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- experience in litigation and labor law
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently
- Experienced to work in a multi-national and culturally diverse environment
- Ability to significantly influence senior executive management decisions; commands respect of executives
- Ability to present careful, balanced, objective, lawful and well-reasoned solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to influence, strong executive presence
- Excellent oral and written communications
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us,
you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation.
Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant,
diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and
equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and
help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always
have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your
role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including: • A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
• An expense allowance
• Discount on Accenture shares
• The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Interested? Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Please note that we only accept applicants that are proficient in Dutch (native or near native). Questions? Connect with Florencia Metz at florencia.metz@accenture.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.