Corporate Development M&A Post Merger Integration SpecialistApply now
Corporate Development M&A Post Merger Integration Specialist
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Corporate Development (CDTS) is seeking a highly-qualified professional to join the Europe Post Merger Integration (PMI) team as a Specialist.
The PMI team is part of Corporate Development (CDTS) - Venture & Acquisition (V&A). The V&A Team is responsible for identifying and executing inorganic opportunities that advance the Firm’s strategic objectives. Corporate Development (CDTS) V&A works with Senior Management throughout the firm, across all Markets, Services, and Geographies.
The PMI Team manages acquisition integration, divestiture and joint venture launch projects. The PMI Team directly supports the Sponsoring Organization which is ultimately accountable for integration results. The PMI team drives mobilization of all front and back office teams, establishes the governance framework, works with the deal team and sponsors to design the integration model, drives all planning, budgeting, and execution, and at the end of the PMI phase facilitates handover to operations.
This PMI position may require travel and working flexible hours
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
Responsibilities of the Specialist PMI position include the following:
- Program Management of PMI Program including
- Meeting Coordination and development of Meeting Agenda
- Workplan Mgmt across all workstreams (Go to Market, HR, Finance, Procurement, Legal, Tax, Workplace, ….)
- Milestones tracking
- Meeting Minutes and follow up on actions
- Coordinate hand over from Due Diligence to PMI Workstreams
- Coordinate activities across teams
- Proactively raise issues to PMI Lead and seek for resolution
- Track risks and follow-up with the teams on actions to mitigate, ensure that actions are taken timely
- Support preparation of Integration Leadership meetings and Steering committees
- Implement proven tools and best practices across Integration Teams
- Monitor PMI budget
- Administrate Project PMI TEAMS site/Sharepoint
- Contribute to development of PMI Intellectual Property, including lessons learnt, best practices, briefing decks, checklists, templates
Candidates should have good understanding about Accenture Operations Cross Function (e.g., Business Operations, Finance, HR …) . Exposure to merger and acquisition activity or large Outsourcing Deals is a plus.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written
- Proficiency in German or French
- Ability to work on complex projects in multicultural environment
- Ability to establish strong relationship and trust with Executives
- Strong program management skills
- Excellent analytical, writing, and verbal skills
- Professional maturity and personal integrity
- Robust collaborative skills
- Strong work ethic
The opportunity to deliver impact; not only for our clients, but also for the world around you. A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for all types of forward-thinking international businesses. We want you to develop yourself, since you are the reason clients conversate with us. You will be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from a variety of different countries. Moreover, we invite you to contribute to our Corporate Citizenship Program. A great way to contribute to society!
For more questions or information about the vacancy, feel free to contact Florencia Metz any time via email@example.com
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.