Contract ManagerApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement outsourcing analysts, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture is currently seeking a Contract Service Manager with Dutch who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Accenture – an employer that enables you to make a real difference.
The Contract Service Manager will facilitate the development and execution of a variety of third party commercial contracts in accordance with our client’s policies and procedures, applicable laws, and other requirements. The Contract Service Manager may provide guidance to the client’s business units and project teams on contract management and policy compliance matters, this is a non-attorney position.
The key aspects and responsibilities of your role will be:
- Draft and negotiate Agreements based on both client templates and supplier templates;
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications;
- Consulting and escalating positioning issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the project team in a timely manner;
- Act as the primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and corporate legal counsel, ensuring that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly;
- Issue necessary modifications to clarify questions concerning such topics as specification changes, language ambiguities or clarification of contract clause;
- Ability to contribute to creation of Market Insights and capture procurement contracting best practice and industry trends;
- Ensure that all contracts and agreements are filed in the contract repository; and maintain and update contract databases and disseminate information as appropriate.
What skills, qualifications and competencies do I need?
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree or equivalent experience;
- Solid experience working with a variety of contract types (i.e. preparing, reviewing and negotiating) and contract processes (i.e. implementation, etc.);
- Past experience with drafting agreements in any of the following areas: IT, Marketing, Logistics, Professional Services, Facilities, MRO;
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages is desirable on a native speaker/mother tongue level: Dutch;
- Must be able to clearly state and convey legal positions both with our clients and suppliers;
- Must have exceptional attention to detail;
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement industry is an advantage;
- Experience with contract reporting necessary (i.e. total number of contracts, number of suppliers under contract, and other indicators) to assess progress and effectiveness of the contract function;
- Experience responding to complex enquiries regarding contract obligations and redlines/revisions;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with cross-functional teams ; and
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Tim Boerakker, via firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.