Consulting Manager Sales & Commercial ExcellenceApply now
Consulting Manager Sales & Commercial Excellence
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Do you want to work on shaping and driving our client’s sales & commerce agenda, focused on improved effectiveness and new sources of growth? This role is based in our Amsterdam office. Read on to find out if this job fits – and apply now
We are currently looking for a Strategy Manager Sales & Commercial Excellence. You will focus on realizing results together with our leading clients on 2 key market themes:
- Sales & commerce optimization – Focused on defining, optimizing, and executing dynamic strategies to improve commercial effectiveness and new sources of growth across business models (B2C, B2B, B2B2C) and channels
- Customer experience (CRM/CX) technology – Focused on integrating best-in-class tech and platform solutions to power profitable growth and customer experience
As Manager Sales & Commercial Excellence you will advise client executives in defining their sales & commerce ambition and targets, assess and analyze alternatives and shape executable action plans. Illustrative examples of activities include:
- Shape value case to define impact of new commercial way of working
- Design new sales & commerce processes, functionalities, dataflows
- Lead transformation program to execute sales & commerce strategy (e.g. leverage CRM/CX technology/AI)
- Shape and sell new commercial transformation projects
- Run workshops with commercial teams to validate business value vs technology impact
- Assess commercial capabilities & propose improvements
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and analytics. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models, and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using newest technologies.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impact.
- Completed Master’s degree
- Minimum of 6 years consulting experience required
- Experience with sales/commercial excellence transformation and/or CRM/CX business implementation program
- MBA preferable, not mandatory
- Enterpreneurial mindset
- Fluency in Dutch and English required
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
- Interesting online training at renowned international universities
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Questions? Connect with Iris Jansen through email@example.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.