Consultant Journey to AzureApply now
Consultant Journey to Azure
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You are proactive, entrepreneurial, and service-oriented.
You are a motivated and driven person.
You have an insatiable curiosity for new tech inventions.
Cutting-edge is your comfort zone.
Want to help customers with their journey to cloud? To help them transform their IT landscape and their business processes? Do you get energized of applying the latest technology based on the Microsoft platform, to help customers in their digital journey and to create a competitive advantage? Then this is the job you’ve been waiting for!
As a Consultant Journey to Azure in the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), you’ll play a key role in discovering, describing and co-creating a customer’s Journey to Cloud. This involves identifying which business processes should be digitalized and can maximize client returns. As an advisor of the Microsoft team at Accenture, you develop the solution vision and make it industry or client specific. You co-create the roadmap and approach with the customer and possibly our partners Microsoft and Avanade. You also create the blueprint of the future architecture in the cloud and assist in leveraging the right teams from other disciplines such as Security, Technology strategy etc. You will also be hands-on with the technology and work together with the customer to drive valuable business outcomes!
We established AMBG to extend our partnership and to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the companies. This is a truly unique partnerships between Accenture, as the number 1 partner of Microsoft, Avanade, with our technical skills and Microsoft itself. AMBG is one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture.
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging the Microsoft platform. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem.
Furthermore, Accenture offers you a unique environment in which you can advance your skills through comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support, as well as learning from, with and to others (like mentoring) in a diverse and cross functional team.
- You have the ambition to grow in Microsoft advisory;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science related education
- You have at least 2 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale Cloud transformation programs (specifically Azure).
- You want to focus on application modernization and managing security in the cloud
- You are willing to learn more about the various components of a Journey to Cloud Transformation: hybrid architectures, microservices, and cloud management solutions (e.g. cost management in Azure) etc.
- You have obtained one or more Microsoft certifications: Azure Solution Architect, Azure DevOps Engineer, Planning and Administering SAP Workloads on Azure, Azure Administrator
- Bonus points if you have experience with other cloud platforms (AWS, Google)
- You have great communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- You have strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Experience in Design Thinking Methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work and to keep learning. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work on interesting customer cases in an international and cross functional team, at the front of innovation empowered by the Microsoft platform. Also, you can further elevate your professional and personal development by leveraging various learning opportunities. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A personal learning budget
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients with their journey to the Microsoft cloud? Apply now!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.