Consultant - Intelligent Asset ManagementApply now
Consultant - Intelligent Asset Management
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Industry X group in the Netherlands with focus on Intelligent Asset Management (IAM). We partner with our clients to build platform-based business and operating models, helping to navigate the shift to a sustainable business and accelerate time to revenue. We architect, design, develop, and build solutions, hardware and scalable business in this space. We help our clients transform their organizations to innovate and digitize businesses to optimize the return on investment to ensure long-term sustainability.
- People With all our roles, there is some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders, and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
- Processes As a Consultant Intelligent Asset Management you lead your team in IAM transformation programs to drive value add activities and transform our clients, with whom you collaborate and co-create. You help your team pinpoint the right Industry X strategic approaches & points of view, capabilities (such as Industry Groups, Applied Intelligence and Supply Chain & Operations practices) and technologies to meet the needs of clients and help draw up practical transformation road maps that position clients for long-term success. You take an active role in building the IAM practice under the guidance of the leadership team and with your proactive attitude you develop yourself and team members by knowledge creation and sharing on the topic of IAM. You deliver & support business process innovation workshops and inspire others by developing and showcasing various Industry X technologies, capabilities and offerings
- Technology Industry X Intelligent Asset Management applies a wide range of technologies to enable digital transformation at our clients. We apply digital twin & thread, next-generation R&D and ALM usage in the domain of Engineering and Digitization. We help build a digital industrial workforce through using AR/VR or IoT to drive worker safety and efficiency. We reinvent Intelligent asset management services by applying machine learning and IoT to turn asset data into actionable insights. We digitize manufacturing operations by creating a smart factory through IT/OT integration, IIoT, sensor technology and Robotics.
- Data We are using the power of data and digital to help our clients re-imagine managing their assets and becoming truly data driven. Together we help solve our clients' most complex business problems by combining creativity with deep industry, process, and Intelligent Asset Management expertise.
Who we are - Accenture Industry X
At Industry X we like to do it differently. We embrace change. We reimagine. We transform. How companies design, engineer, manufacture, service and maintain their products. We embed sustainability and bring digital into every part of the company’s enterprise. We create value by strategy and design, unraveling complexities with our approach as a powerful instrument of change. The way we do so is by designing and engineering products, platforms and services that build bridges between users, technology and business needs. Putting people and planet in the center of everything we do to add value to our clients’ businesses.
Are you ready to make a difference? The time for change is now!
Industry X is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Song and Operations.
- University Master’s degree in engineering and/or technology with a strong affinity for Asset Management and energy transition
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experienced in working in the Asset Management space with initiatives like IIoT, Digital Twins, BIM, asset standardization, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written (at least C1 is mandatory)
- You are a true team player with great analytical and problem-solving skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are able to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
Bonus points to have
- You have experience with different project management methods such as Waterfall and Agile
What's in it for you?
- Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Develop yourself and embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
Paid leave: Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave. Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
A laptop, iPhone, and home office setup allowance
Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with. Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.