Consultant - Intelligent Asset ManagementApply now
Consultant - Intelligent Asset Management
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
- Lead your team in IAM transformation programs to drive value add activities and transform our clients
- Collaborate and co-create with clients
- Help your team pinpoint the right Industry X strategic approaches & points of view, capabilities (where relevant such as Industry Groups, Applied Intelligence and Supply Chain & Operations practices) and technologies to meet the needs of clients and help draw up practical transformation road maps that position clients for long-term success
- Play an active role in building the IAM practice under the guidance of the leadership team
- Proactive attitude to further develop yourself and team members by knowledge creation and sharing on the topic of IAM
- Deliver & support business process innovation workshops and inspire others by developing and showcasing various Industry X technologies, capabilities and offerings
- University Master’s degree in engineering and/or technology with a strong affinity for Asset Management and energy transition
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experienced in working in the Asset Management space with initiatives like IIoT, Digital Twins, BIM, asset standardization, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel to (international) client sites (in compliance with up-to-date travel policies)
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.