Consultant Data Management & GovernanceApply now
Consultant Data Management & Governance
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Are you excited about data? Will you take on the challenge to help our clients become data-driven? Do you want to change the way organizations manage their data and do business? Are you interested in how data flows through an organization and how it is governed to generate knowledge and value? If your answer is “yes” to all these questions, we would love to meet with you!
As a Consultant in the Data Management & Governance domain, you will be working on projects revolving around data strategy, data governance, and data management, working closely with data science teams and analytics hubs to provide clients with a unique business perspective on how data & analytics can transform and improve their organizations, starting from the key business issues that they face.
Data Management & Governance consultants are part of the Applied Intelligence practice of Accenture Strategy & Consulting (S&C) and help clients solve their most complex challenges by using your strategic and data-centric mindset to deliver value by bridging the gap between business and IT.
In your day-to-day work, you will be:
- Leading digital transformation projects to make our clients data-driven enterprises
- Leading workshops on the key data challenges of our clients
- Building the data management and governance capabilities of clients working in different industries
- Delivering a data strategy for new products and services, while integrating technologies in the client’s IT landscape
- Setting up new organizational structures, defining roles and responsibilities of our clients’ data capabilities
- Partnering with our clients to find the best data solutions
- Building long-term relationships with key stakeholders
As a consultant within Accenture S&C, you will have the chance of leveraging the power of a large network of professionals, sharing industry and functional knowledge to bring more value to our clients. Every day, S&C consultants support businesses in their transformation journeys using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business and technology, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights, and data.
Our advice based on best practice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we are investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impact.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You have a master’s degree in Information Management, Business Analytics, Business Administration/Economics, or similar studies
- You are fluent in Dutch (B2) and English (C1)
- You have proven affinity with data
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have good communication skills
- You are motivated and willing to learn new skills to advance in your career
- You can translate business requirements into data solutions
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills
- You have 3-6 years of experience in the data management, data governance, and data strategy domain
Accenture is an incredible place to work and keep learning. By joining us, you will become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we are proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow – whatever it is you are great at.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our inspiring work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget, including an NS business card)
- A considerable learning budget to develop yourself and grow in your role through Accenture’s extensive learning platform and other external vendors
- The possibility to join different internal taskforces around recruiting, learning, engagement, and marketing to nurture your entrepreneurial mindset
- A vibrant team that will guide and help you release your full potential
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Friday drinks on the highest rooftop terrace of Amsterdam Zuidas (😉)
Do you have more questions about the role? Please reach out to Maira van Andel, Consultant in this team. ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/mairavanandel/ )
Do you have more questions about the application process? Please reach out to Iris Jansen.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.