Consultant – Data and AI (Microsoft)Apply now
Consultant – Data and AI (Microsoft)
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
As a Consultant – Data and AI in the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG), you will drive different aspects of advisory work within the team, which include –
You will be joining one of the fastest growing areas within Accenture. AMBG is a unique partnership between Accenture, Avanade (the number 1 partner of Microsoft), and Microsoft itself. We established AMBG to bring a new level of investment and collaboration across the three companies. You will be part of a global network with the opportunity to build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions, leveraging the Microsoft platform. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem.
You will work in a core team with a startup mentality that has the passion and the drive to create something new every day. At the same time, the team will rely on your contribution to become an agent of positive change for Accenture.
- Degree: Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer-science or engineering or mathematics or associated techno-quantitative fields
- Bonus points if you also have a business administration degree
- Methodology: At least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in applying machine learning and other advanced analytics techniques in AI, using either open source technologies like Pytorch, Tensor Flow or based on Microsoft Azure Platform technology
- Technology: Applied understanding of the Microsoft Azure Platform ecosystem for Data and AIIn-depth knowledge of Data & AI related services in Azure like: Azure Machine Learning Studio, Azure Databricks, Cognitive Services, Bot Framework, and/or Azure data warehousing services etc.
- Bonus points if you have obtained one/combination of Microsoft certifications: Azure AI engineer, Azure Data Scientist, Azure Data Engineer
- Projects: A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience of delivering projects where you have applied one or more of the methodology and technology highlighted above in a client environment and you are able to quantify the outcome of the data or AI project delivered.
- Preferred if you have been client facing yourself in the project (e.g. data science or data engineering team lead or a solution architect)
- Presales/solutioning: Experience of having worked on RFP responses, technical demonstrations and proof of concepts, preferably with client facing consulting experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- Good communication skills; ability to tailor your message and language to audience
- Strong analytical skills: ability to translate complex business requirements in a solid advice to the customer
- Ability to work in dynamic, cross functional teams within Accenture and its ecosystem
- Bonus points if you can demonstrate experience in Design Thinking and Agile Scrum methodologies
Accenture is an incredible place to work, keep learning and increasing your Technology Quotient (TQ) and business acumen. By joining AMBG, you have the opportunity to shape customer conversations and deliver projects by working with international, multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams, at the cutting edge of innovation, empowered by Microsoft.
Furthermore, Accenture offers you a unique environment in which you can advance your skills through comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support, as well as learning from, with and to others (like mentoring) in a diverse and cross functional team. Plus, it gets even better with the excellent employee benefits we offer:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- A personal learning budget
- Discount on Accenture shares
- Possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? To help clients transform digitally, empowered by advanced analytics and artificial intelligence, based on the Microsoft platform? Then apply now!
Questions? Connect with Annick van Kerkum, firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.