Consultant Capital MarketsApply now
Consultant Capital Markets
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
Your jobAs a Capital Markets practitioner, you will be responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations. You will play a key role developing our business in the Capital Markets industry by becoming a trusted partner to support our clients from strategy to execution, identifying business development opportunities and continuously strengthening both your analytical and executive capabilities.
Your teamAccenture Consulting changes businesses every day, using insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. They get to know the clients and their industries intimately, across five areas of expertise: Communications, media & technology – Financial services – Health and public service – Products (including pharmaceuticals) – Natural resources and utilities.
Together with the world’s major companies and talented international colleagues, you are to take on the challenge of designing and applying transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
We are looking for candidates who excel in a client facing environment and who can approach unstructured challenges in an informed and innovative way. We expect candidates who can actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically and solve complex problems. As a successful candidate we expect you to have a continuous drive to develop yourself and others.
- A strong academic background (Msc.Diploma)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Around 3-5 years of (relevant) working experience, including:
- Experience in working within an investment banking or asset and wealth management environment in either a direct or consulting capacity.
- Understanding of Asset Management or Investment Banking Industry as a whole, including Front, Middle, Back office processes, the trade lifecycle, data management and regulatory requirements.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of various aspects of project delivery (strategy and business model assessment, business and solution architecture, process and requirements development, IT implementation)
Our offerAccenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Interested?Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Arnout Streekstra, Arnout.Streekstra@accenture.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.