Compliance ConsultantApply now
- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
This is you
You find new ways to solve complex challenges.
Regardless the process, you find a way to make it more efficient.
You are a natural-born leader.
You like to find new and better ways to do things.
Become a leader in Compliance in the financial services sector! Financial institutions are currently facing major challenges regarding their ability to meet new regulatory standards and effectively manage their Compliance risks in a sustainable, future-proof way. Organizations are looking to evolve through enhancement of their digital capabilities, implementing increasingly intelligent technologies and advanced data analytics techniques.
Do you want to help our clients’ adapt and excel in a new digital world? Are you eager to learn and apply the latest digital technologies and innovative ways-of-working? Are you a motivated professional who combines EQ with IQ? Interested in working with clients in the financial services industry in a highly skilled and motivated team?
- People You will be part of the Risk & Compliance team, a highly skilled and motivated team driving the Risk & Compliance agenda. As part of this role you will have access to a growing global group of Risk and Compliance experts providing Strategy & Consulting services to financial services institutions. You will have the knowledge and expertise of the global Accenture network at your disposal. On projects you will work with a wide variety of experts (e.g. technology, applied intelligence, transformation, change).
- Processes With a focus on Compliance and predominantly Anti-Money Laundering, you will help leading financial services firms (banking, insurance, and capital markets) anticipate and prepare for business, regulatory and technology trends, design innovative operating models and improve their ability to create valuable insights from data. Additionally, you will analyze the latest developments in Financial Crime Compliance and continuously offer our clients the best solutions in the market.
Your role will likely entail the following:
- You help clients address deficiencies in their Financial Crime Compliance program by designing enhancements to their control framework, leveraging our internal network of experts where possible;
- You remain abreast of changes to the regulatory environment and interpret these to assess the potential impacts to our clients;
- You manage projects independently always looking to incorporate cutting edge solutions into delivery;
- You lead internal initiatives that look to ensure we remain a market leader in Financial Crime Compliance.
Who we are - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients. Join our global network of people using the latest assets, platforms and partnerships to help bring ideas to life.
Strategy & Consulting is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Operations, Technology, Song and Industry X.
Here's what you will need
- Master's degree, with Risk and/or Compliance affinity (e.g. Compliance, Governance & Risk, Financial Law, Business Administration)
- Preference for qualification in ACAMS or ICA
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills
Bonus points if you:
- Have affinity with innovation and technology
- Have Dutch language skills
- Are a motivated self-starter with a hands-on attitude
What's in it for you
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
- Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust
- Embrace a sustainable growth mindset
- Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
- Lead and transform our clients with technology
- Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
- Unlimited learning: access to thousands of free courses, classes and workshops.
- Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location.
- Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card).
- Parental leave, Paternity leave for all non-birthing parents.
- Pension scheme, discount on Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme.
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.